Encounters (Ch.2)

(Y/N)'s POV

    I woke up groggily and yawned softly scowling as the suns bright rays attacked my (S/C) skin.  I sat up and noted that the covers lay on the ground,  I must have gotten hot last night. I looked over to the side to look at the clock rubbing my left eye,  stopping mid rub I realized it was almost two pm!!  I shot up and ran over to my dresser grabbing a pair of (F/C) under wear and a black bra before grabbing a towel and heading towards the restroom.  "I'M GOING TO SHOWER!"  I spoke loudly as I walked into the restroom and placing my clothes on the porcelain thrones lid. I turned the water on and began undressing.  (B/N)  knocked after about 30minutes. "Hey, (Y/N) you have two missed calls from,, Mark?" He spoke as he tried unlocking your phone.  "Shit,! " I spoke as I turned the water off and throwing the door open (B/N)  backed up confused before he watched me run into my room panicking.

Random POV
"What to wear?" You spoke to yourself as you moved a strand of (H/C) hair out of your eyes.  (Y/N) scanned the wide array of clothing,  she soon decided on some ripped shorts and a loose fitting (F/C) spaghetti strap shirt.  After a short minute (Y/N) put her (H/L) (H/C) hair up in a small top knot. (If u have short, SHORT hair then please roll with it 😅)  (Y/N)  grabbed her small bag and walked out of her room towards the kitchen,  passing the living room she rose her eyebrow and snatched her phone from (B/N)'s hands.  "Nosey much!" (Y/N)  hit her brother on the head before she shoved the electronic in her back pocket. (B/N)  groaned and rubbed his head "Who's mark?!" He stood crossing his arms. 
"I'm going on a date with him!" (Y/N)  stuck her tongue out and sped off before her older brother could speak.

~Time skip brought to you by the people yelling 'WHERE'S JEFF?!!"~

(Y/N)  POV
An hour or two passed and you were walking in the woods with mark,  he had short blond hair and eyes that only matched the darkest of blue. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling in my stomach, maybe it was the coffee and cake we ate? No that's not it,  it might be the fact that Mark had an off vibe about him,  his posture was sluggish and he kept bringing up the death scenes in horror movies no matter how often I changed the subject.

"Yeah, hey I am pretty sure no one can here you here." Mark grinned and put his hands on his hips looking content as they were deep in the wooded area.
  "W-wha-" Before you could finish your confused statement you felt a pair of cold hands wrap around your throat,  you also felt a surge of pain run through your head as you were pushed into a tree.  Your (E/C) eyes half lit as you tried to process what was happening.  Mark grinned evily, he pulled out his pocket knife and softly pressed it against (Y/N)'s cheek.  After a few seconds I realized I was in danger and I started to thrash around and scream,  my vision blurry from tears threatening to fall and from the adrenaline kicking in.
Mark,  unsatisfied at her screaming
covered her mouth with his hand, the handle of the blade pressing against her lips. "Shut up or your voice box goes first" Mark hissed into my ear,  he smirked as he looked into (Y/N)'s wide (E/C) orbs filled with terror and desperation.  (Y/N) grabbed at marks arms, before she was suddenly let go,  gasping for air and grasping at her throat, before she could steady her breath she felt wetness on her face,  she touched the liquid and saw a crimson red liquid on the tip of her (S/C)  finger.  She snapped her head up and yelled backing up against a tree at the horrific sight. "M-mark? " She called out her voice cracking and sounding squeaky as she poked at the sharp knife sticking out of marks head.  She stood up and looked around her breath hitched as she saw a..... Boy?  Who was he?  (Y/N) whispered and dropped to her knees.  "P-please don't hurt me!  I-..... He was...im sorry" (Y/N)  spoke softly before she felt the coolness of a blade on her chin,  lifting her head up her eyes widened at the boy's appearance.

Yeah this was horrible but consider this a starting point y BAHAHAHAHHA(PS isnt that picture BEAUTIFUL)

AS ALWAYS I'LL SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MY SMALL PANICKING ATTACKS!!