Meeting another otaku

Currently listening to Kill la Kill ost I want to know while I update. I'm not sure why but listening to music related to that anime helps me relax and write. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE?! Also the new cover is my drawing of Ryuko. (Still working on it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV

Shit. Tiffany got a call from her parents while we were headed to my place yelling at her for ditching school. Also, she isn't allowed to hang out with me anymore because I'm "a bad parentless influence that should be locked up in a cage". Yeah. Totally.

Just because my parents died in a car crash, I'm a bad influence. I honestly don't understand them. They're really strict and mean to her. I mean, yeah, we did ditch school, but that's one time. Ok maybe we'll do it again... If I'm ever allowed to talk to her again!

Her parents came and picked her up at my place. Great. Now I was bored and alone. I sigh deeply and decide to go to the mall.

~~~

When I got there, I went straight to Bookland, my favorite book store. As usual, I went to the manga section, but because I was a bit depressed about Tiffany, I had my head hung. I sighed as I walked on.

I ended up running into someone and knocking her down. "S-sorry!" I helped her up.

The girl had deep, sparkly blue eyes, long, curly Shiro(white) hair that went down to her ankles, and she wore a fake tail and wolf ears that were a silver color.

"It's fine." She smiled. She had a calming aura, like if I needed comfort she would comfort me... "My name is Fern Destiny."

I blinked several times and shook my head. "Sorry. Mine is Lily Dupre."

"You seem... Sad. Why?"

"You can tell?" She nodded. I told her everything that had happened through out the day.

When I finished, she hugged me. "Sounds rough." I numbly nodded. "... Lily?"

"Huh?"

"How about we go to my house and watch anime?"

I smiled from ear to ear. "I know I just met you, and I probably shouldn't, but you feel trustworthy. Let's go."

She smiled softly. "Thank you for trusting me." I giggled and we went to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter. I'm still working out ideas in my head right now.

~Tomoko Rockbell