Shopping

Marinette's POV

( 2 weeks later)

So far our stay has been amazing. Today we're going shopping for my coronation. Well actually they are just going with me to my Coronation dress fitting. I have two so I'm getting a fitting for the second one. They are coming with and picking out their attire for that night. I just came out the bathroom dressed. Adrien was waiting for me we've been sharing a room. Which was my room that was reserved for me. Chloe wanted it because it was better than the other ones which I agree because I designed it. But yeah she couldn't have it and she threw a tantrum and security came got her. We didn't call them the other guests on the second floor did. She begged me to make them stop which I did eventually after they threw her out the door. She came back in glaring at me and everyone was laughing. So those were some good times. So we're all in the lobby waiting for my limo to come.

Marinette: so everyone I was thinking about when we get back from shopping we should go to my pool house for a pool party

Kim: you have a whole house dedicated to pools

Marinette: yeah

Chloe: you're lying

Marinette: I'm a Princess what do I have to lie about if I say it I have it or can have it if I wanted

Chloe: me too anything you have I have

Marinette: ok so I have 15 cars, 4 islands, more mansions than I can count, I have a whole three rooms that are a closet and that's just in the palace I have my own palace too,  I have endless jewels,  10 limos,  5 private jets, 6 boutiques,  I even have my own statue we can go see it on your visit here and that's not even all the stuff I own what me and my parents own combined we'll be here forever so you were saying Chloe ( puts on thug life glasses)

Chloe: I-i um

Marinette: exactly

Everyone was dead silent.

Alix: .DAMN

Alya: YOU GO GURL

Nino: Mari has no chill she's blazing

Kim: there's no coming back from that burn I mean DAMN

Sabrina: I can't be friends with someone who got cremated like you just did I'm sorry Chlo but I'm embarrassed for you

Mrs . B: everyone bundle up looks like we're going to Antarctica next to have Chloe's memorial service from that burn

Kim: double burn

Rose: nice one Mrs.B

Ivan: hilarious

Everyone was now starting to calm down from the epic Chloe roast sessions.

Adrien: we're going to have to start calling you Marisavage

Marinette: no need everyone already knows

The limo then pulled up and they all got in. Chloe didn't say a word the whole time they were going there, shopping,  or heading to the pool house.