the nudes

millie and jacob were going strong, actually.
it was april and they liked eachother, dated for real and were doing everything accord to the agreement.

there had been a few little fights, mostly jealousy of both.
jacob usually started fights about other boys who millie was photoshopped with in fan accounts.
millie fought about the likes jacob used to leave on many other girls' accounts.

one day, the internet blew up.

~

millie got up and checked her phone, as she normally did everyday.
she noticed the 15 new messages she had received overnight.

noah - 3:50am: millie i'm so sorry about all of this

lilia - 3:56am: i told you he was no good, sis

sadie - 4:27am: millie, are you okay? call me as soon as you can!

and many other friends sent her messages. she was starting to freak out. what had happened?

she opened her instagram and looked at her feed. there was nothing much going on. kim kardashian and miley cyrus had posted some photos, her dms were clear and nothing else.
she thought the best way to know anything about her life was to check some fan accounts - they always knew everything.

millie chose the first one that she saw when she typed the name "millie" on the search bar and let her phone fall.

jacob asked another girl for nudes.

she couldn't believe it.

not only did he break the agreement, he broke her heart.

"what the hell is this shit?!" millie screamed at the phone.

"baby..." jacob answered.

"don't you call me that, asshole! and answer my question right now!"

"it's all lies! how can you believe these bitches?"

"don't call girls that! i could i not see the type of guy you are from the start?!"

"mills, they're lying." jacob said, blatantly.

"there are screen recordings, jacob. there are screenshots. there are photos of you wearing the same clothes on those snaps. do you think i'm fucking stupid?!"

"no baby, i think you're amazing."

"oh for goodness sake, go fuck yourself." millie hung up the call and blocked him on instagram.

she went into the bathroom, put the water running, got into the bath and started crying her heart out.
she had always heard that heartbreak was a real pain in the ass and hurt like you were being burnt alive. it was all true.
she trusted him. she met his family, he met hers. she liked him. she really did. and then he did this to her, behind her back.