Chapter 10

Luke's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since Katy and I's relationship went public, and we've been getting nonstop tweets about it. Katy said she had a lot of negative tweets like 'You're only doing it for attention' or 'You don't deserve him' but I told her to just ignore it and it will blow over. 

We finally moved in together. She moved into my house since hers is a little small. 

After I helped her unpack, we sat down on the couch. I put my arm around her. "Ready for the finale of American Idol?" I asked. She nodded. "It's down to Caleb and Maddie." (Caleb Lee Hutchinson and Maddie Poppe) I said. "Who do you think will win?" She asked. "Caleb." I replied.  "I'm rooting for Maddie." She said. "How bout we make a bet?" I suggested. "Okay. If you win, I'll stage dive." He laughed. "And if you win, I'll take my shirt off and shake my hips." I said with a smirk. She bursted out laughing. "Okay, deal." She said putting her hand out. I shook it.

Katy's P.O.V.

The night of the finale, we told the nation about our bet. "Eew!" Lionel said after we told them what would happen if Luke lost. "Oh don't worry I'm not gonna lose." Luke said. "You sure about that, because now that America knows that there is a chance that you'll take your shirt off, their vote for Maddie." Ryan explained.  Luke's eyes widened. "I didn't think about that." He said I laughed evilly.

Ryan started announcing the winner. "And the winner, of American Idol 2018, after the nationwide vote, is-"