Chapter 8

//Recap:

Katy's P.O.V.

I made it to my car when I felt Orlando grab me from behind and push me against the car. He started kissing me and I tried as hard as I could to get him off me. Just then I felt him being pulled off me.

Now://

Luke's P.O.V.

Katy called and told me she had to run and errand, and that reminded me that I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while.

I drove into town, and was getting out of my car when I saw Katy's car. Then I saw Katy. She was with Orlando. He shoved her against the car door and started kissing her as she was struggling to get him off. I ran over and pulled him off of her. I threw him to the ground. He got up and ran away. I turned to Katy. She looked so scared. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you." She said into the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back with my thumb.

We got to my house, and we just cuddled on the couch. "You're not mad at me?"  She asked. I gave a confused look and looked down to see her looking up at me. "Why would I be mad at you?" I asked. "He kissed me." "Exactly, he kissed you, and I saw you struggling." I said. She leaned up and kissed me. After what seemed like forever, she pulled away. "I love you." She said. I smiled. "I love you too." She placed her head in my chest, and I kissed her head. Eventually, we both fell asleep.