Chapter 6

We got a few other things while we were here and as we were checking out I hear someone say Skeeter and only one person calls me Skeeter (or whatever nickname they have for you). I turn around and see one of my best friends and her grandpa.

"B/f/n! GRANDPA B/f/l/n!" I run to B/f/n and gave her a hug and let her go and gave grandpa a hug.

"When did you get out of the hospital?" B/f/n asked.

"You weren't on Facebook when I did the live stream?" she shook her head no. "I got out an hour or two ago." she nods.

"Skeeter, I just wanted to say thank you for protecting her and of course everyone there and I'm glad you're okay." Gramps said.

I pull B/f/n in for a side hug. "Of course she's my best friend I wouldn't let anything happen to her." I told him then I turned to her. "Does Grandma B/f/l/n still do hair and would she be willing to dye my hair for me? I'll buy dinner?" she nods same with Gramps. I turn to check out and we walk outside. "Okay we will see you guys there." I told them and we split up, them going to there car and us going to mine and go.

We beat them there and when they do show up B/f/n is right in front of my Baby. She looks up at me and I nod. "Mom and Dad, got out of the hospital and it was right there with a big ass bow." I told her and we went inside.

Grandma B/f/l/n did my hair and she ordered pizza and I paid. Hour and a half later my hair was done and it looked amazing. I gave them all a hug and Tommy, C/n and I left. I had Tommy text Mom saying we were on the way back.

We got home and I pull in the driveway and saw Dad and Jeff (C/n's Dad) drinking a beer together. We walk over and Jeff puts his beer down and gives me a giant hug. Jeff became like a Dad to me when we meet. He pulled back and picked up my hair and gave me a look and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Mom said I could after graduation, so I did." he just shakes his head.

We had a great time, we looked under Baby's hood, I started to get really tired and C/n noticed "Hey babe, let's go get you in bed." I tiredly nod my head. C/n takes me up to my room. He turned while I changed and then helped me in bed. He started to walk out but I caught his wrist and moved over and patted my bed and he nodded and took off his shoes and pants and got in. I laid my hand on his chest and we fell asleep.

Mom came in to check why C/n never came back and when she saw us she laughed to herself and took a picture of us and went back down to show the guys down stairs

*Couple of months later*

We all moved to Hawaii with my Dad and moved into his house, Mom and Dad got married and I, was doing a lot better but Dad still has me only doing limited stuff and right now Dad gave us a day off and said since the Supernatural convention is in town and Mom and Dad both know I really want to go to one, so he got the whole family and C/n tickets to go.

"Dad!" I call out.

"Yeah Sweetheart?" he yelled back.

I move out of my room to find him and found him in the kitchen. "Should we bring our badges and guns just in case?" I ask him and he nods. I nodded back and went up to C/n and I's room and got changed and did my hair, and yes I have a different color in. (Choose color)

I got dressed and moved to my nightstand and grabbed my gun, holster and badge and put them on

I got dressed and moved to my nightstand and grabbed my gun, holster and badge and put them on. My flannel covering up my gun but able to see my badge. I grab my phone and I go down stairs to see everyone in the living room waiting. They all get up and we go to are cars. Mom and Dad got in Dad's truck and Tommy, C/n, and I got in my Impala. It was a good thing that I washed her yesterday, so she is all clean and looking brand new.