1

Envy sat upon the roof one late night. It hadn't been long since he had tried to kill himself. He thought about that time, confused as to why the Fullmetal Alchemist, the ultimate pipsqueak himself, had stopped him from doing it. He didn't understand it in the slightest. Envy sighed and laid down, staring up at the bright quarter moon hanging in the night sky.

Envy didn't have much to do. He had none of the other homunculi since Father's plans had been thwarted. He was alone, completely alone. Even if the Fullmetal Alchemist had exposed the secret behind his hatred for human, he still refused to accept it or to like humans. The only time he interacted with humans was when he went into town disguised. Envy had no one to spend time with and he was looked at as a monster. Still, Envy knew that he was indeed lonely. His life had no purpose. Before it was to help Father, but there was no Father anymore which meant no meaning at all and nothing to do. He refused to interact with humans as himself as well. He was bored, but he didn't want to die like before.

Envy remembered that day and gritted his teeth. He became filled with rage and embarrassment. That Pipsqueak had exposed him as well as saved his life. He began to wonder if the people who were there were laughing at him for his embarrassing secret, his jealousy of humans. Envy slammed his fist on the roof and let out a yell. He was so angry! However, now he knew what he had to do. Envy smirked darkly as he got an idea. He would make them forget about his jealousy entirely while also getting revenge on them all. He would especially enjoy getting revenge on Edward Elric, the one who caused all of this. Envy laughed maniacally as the plan began to form. It would be perfect! He couldn't wait to enact his new plan once it was done! Envy knew he would have to test it out in the morning. He'd start with the Ishvalan man, Scar. He'd be one of the easiest to deal with. He also knew he'd have to save the best for last, the dessert after the main course. Edward would be his final victim of the perfect revenge plan. Thrilled to bits, Envy couldn't stop smiling all night.