16

❤️Maurice❤️

❤️Maurice❤️

Walking into club Genesis I take in my surroundings under the fluorescent lights as sweaty bodies dance and grind up on each other. Clubbing wasn't really my thing but when you friends with Zakes and Siya, you have no choice but to tag along with them.

The only reason why I was here was because, Zakes and Siya kinda forced me to come out here to 'destress' because things between Robyn and I haven't been so good as of late. I haven't seen or spoken to her since last week after the whole miscarriage drama because she keeps on avoiding me. She normally shuts down whenever something like this happens but she always goes back to her normal self after a couple of days but this time was different.

I've been stopping by her job almost everyday only to have Onika feed me the same bullshit story about not knowing her whereabouts. I've kind of given up on searching for her because I know she's probably with Aubry where ever she is.

My eyes continue to roam around the club until they land on Robyn who was dancing and singing along to the lyrics of the song that was playing in the background

My eyes continue to roam around the club until they land on Robyn who was dancing and singing along to the lyrics of the song that was playing in the background. A wave of anger came over me as I noticed her outfit, she was wearing a dress that barely covered up her body while dancing to the loud music in the background while catching the attention of the male in front of her. A smirk appears on her face as she notices me looking at her before accepting the males offer to dance with her.

She takes his hand in hers and leads them further away from me. I wanted to go after them but I was stopped by Zakes as he seemed to have pooped up out of nowhere and stood in front of me with a huge smile on his face. "Damn, I can't believe we've only been in this bitch for fifteen minutes and I've already sold twenty bags of these baddies." He excitedly says as he opens up the backpack that's in his hands to show me the few packets of cocaine and some pills that were left.

I look at him and shake my head in disbelief, I don't even know why I'm surprised that this nigga would smuggle drugs in here. I should've known that this was the main reason why he wanted to come here so badly in the first place instead of going to the shabeen like I felt like doing. It would be much easier for him to sell them here than at the shabeen because Ruby, who's the owner of the shabeen, doesn't take any bullshit from anybody and she would probably skin Zakes alive if she ever found him selling that shit at her place.