From Crush to Kiss

You shove your remaining papers and books into your bag, sticking your pen into a side pouch as you exit your class. Many other students shuffled out of the class, laptops in bags as they chatted and separated ways. College was stressful, but you enjoyed it more than you'd let on. You'd met many friends here, and even a crush or two before one certain boy caught your eye and held onto it. You'd started to drift off thinking about him as a person threw their arm over your shoulder, shocking you out of your daze.

"(Y/n)!" Eren shouts happily, using his free hand to ruffle your hair. "Thinking about Mar-"

Your eyes widen as you clamp a hand over Eren's mouth. "Don't say that out loud and especially not in public, Eren!" You hisses at him, gradually removing your hand.

"Everyone can see it except him, you know." You punched his arm lightly, brushing his arm off your shoulder. You stopped walking.

"Yeah, right. Mikasa hasn't yet, neither has Armin. Besides, it's just a small crush and it'll fade away." You mentally slapped yourself. It was love, not a crush. Not a small beating of a heart as you see him, or little pairings of your names and small day dreams, no. This was fullblow, heart stopping, non-stop imagining and handdrawn pictures of a future. It was smiles and sobs and confusion as everything flies around your head in a nonstop race.

"Anyways, I just needed to warn you to be careful around him and Jean. They're 'sweeping girls off their feet', they said. Their words, not mine."

You laugh. "I'm sure the girls are just swooning. Bye, Eren."

"Later (y/n)."

~skip skip skip to my Lou~

You walked outside of the building you were in, sighing as you headed to your next class in a building a few places away. As you walk, you see Marco and Jean laughing. You head over.

"(Y/n)!" Marco says, smiling at you. Your heart flutter at his sweet gesture. Okay, it was just a smile, but you'd like to think it was more than that. Jean smiled, nodding at you. Marco hugged you tightly, resting his head on yours.

"H-hey guys. What are you guys doing?" You pat Marco's head, hoping he'd release you, which thankfully he did.

Jean gave you his signature shit eating grin as he cheekily said, "Sweeping girls off their feet." You laughed loudly, attracting attention of others walking past.

"Sure you are. I doubt you could get any girl, Jean." You nervously said the next part, hoping Marco might understand. "I could see Marco getting girls to swarm, but you? Unlikely." You smile to yourself to see Marco lightly blush, and you knew it'd worked.

"Aww whatever." Jean scoffed, ruffling your hair You walked off laughing.

"Good luck anyways, guys." You said, waving to them as you walked away. You lightly frowned as you realized that even though Marco blushed, he might not have gotten your hint. Maybe he had a crush and thought of them instead? You sighed.

That sigh, thought quickly turned to a squeal as you felt your feet lift off the ground and you quickly twirl around. Someone had lifted you bridal style, spinning you around, and they hadn't set you down. Your hands wrapped around the person's neck on instinct, and as you saw everyone watching, you shoved your blushing face into their neck.

"Didn't we tell you, (y/n)? We're sweeping beautiful girls off their feet."

"M-Marco!"

"You're so cute when you blush and become flustered, you know?" Marco said, a laugh bubbling in his throat.

"It's not funny..."

"Anything you say is funny." Marco whispers, setting you down, his forehead against yours.

"What about I love you?" You whisper back, your hands grabbing his shirt.

"Well, I'll take that seriously, than." And with that, he brought his slightly chapped lips to yours, molding them against your soft ones as people cheered, cat called, and wolf whistled. "Because I love you, too." He mumbled against your lips.

"Damn! Even quiet ol' Marco's going to get some before me!" Jean shouted, causing the two of you to laugh and share another kiss.

________________________________

So I forgot to mention these don't all take place together. They are all separate and whatnot. Because if I make Marco die, and then he celebrates a birthday or becomes a whining mess, it'll make sense. Any who~ I hope you enjoyed this little thing.