BLOOD.

❝BATH THE STREETS CRIMSON

❝BATH THE STREETS CRIMSON. LET US SHOW THEM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DARE BRING HARM ON THE FAMILY.❞

( sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ ! )

GOTHAM is not just a city; it is home to many mobs, killers and l other kinds of sinners. The city's underworld is in control of the strongest of families: the Falcone crime family. They are fearless and invincible after reigning for more than thirty years. Only a foolish and ignorant person would dare cross Don Carmine Falcone or pose threat to anyone in the family.

Why? Carmine has two loyal hitmen who would kill for him— literally. One being the psychotic sadist Victor Zsasz who would happily commit a massacre without a second thought. Father to a dark sense of humour and owner of too many black clothings, he found a leader in Falcone and is willing to murder one or raise carnage against hundreds with his lady assistants just for him.

The second one being the family hitman, Aliya Yousov, Bosnian Muslim and a killer that murdered Serbian soldiers who dared dishonour her religion, women and men of her nation. She was forced into the difficult lifestyle of assassin from a really young age given the situation of her country and death of her mother and father. After the ending of the war, she migrated to America to be taken under the wing of Falcone who offered her protection in return of her services. She became a loyal hitman who would not only put her life down for Falcone but ruthlessly murder any one who dared hurt anyone part of the family. She cannot be escaped from, and if anyone does, she finds them and makes their death more painful than she initially intends to.

Coming to Gotham made her find loyal friends other than her people back in Europe; even a family she will happily die for. However, things change and even family can turn on you.

( ᴛʜᴇ GOTHAM ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ! )

DON CARMINE FALCONE ⤏ KING OF GOTHAM

DON CARMINE FALCONE
KING OF GOTHAM

❛I love this city, and I see it going to hell, but I won't let it fall apart without a fight.❜