Confession

It was after swim practice and Haru and Makoto were the last two people in the locker room to leave. Makoto blushed as he looked over at Haru
as he was about to confess his feelings for him. Haru honestly had no clue about what Makoto has been feeling.

Makoto was just so nervous about how Haru was going to say and react to the situation. He finally built up the confidence to go up to Haru right after he got changed and said, "H-hey Haru-chan? Can I tell you something?" He asked the other curiously. Haru just looked over at him and sighed. "I told you to lay off the 'chan' crap already and I don't care so say what you want."

Makoto took a large gulp and nodded slowly. "I just wanted to tell you that..." He took a pause and started to blush a deep red. "I just wanted to tell you that I like you, Haru." Haru's eyes instantly widened once he heard Makoto say that. He blushed like crazy as he looked over at him. "You like me?" Haru asked, being sure he heard everything clearly. Makoto nodded and slightly smiled. "Yeah, actually I have liked you for a long time now. Even since we were kids." He blushed more and laughed in embarrassment.

Haru couldn't believe what Makoto jut said to him. He felt like he was never cared for or even loved for a long time. Even though Makoto's feelings for him were real, Haru just couldn't believe him. The only way he would believe Makoto is if he proved his love for Haru.