Brolby

Colbys POV
I woke up and checked my phone
Brennen❤️
Hey Babe
Brennen❤️
i assume you sleeping angel text me when you wake up baby

Colbean
He Babe i just woke up
Brennen ❤️
You wanna hang out today?
Colbean
If course imma be there in like an hour ❤️

i went to get up to take a quick shower i got a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt i put a Lil peep sweat shirt on and all black Vans

i went to go see if Jake was awake i wanted to hangout with him for a while i knocked on his door
Jakes POV
i heard a knock on my door ... i got a sweater on before i opened it i opened the door and there stood Colby i gave him a small smile "Hi Colby"  "Hey" "can i hang for a while" "Sure of course" we had small conversations with each other and then Colby started talking about his Boyfriend Brennen. he sounds chill but then i said "If he hurts you imma kick his butt" Colby let's out a small laugh i smiled not even noticing his smile was everything but soon he had to go he was going to hang out with Brennen but before he left he needed to use the bathroom the closest one was mine so he went in mine he came out with a serious look he said "Hey Jake can i see your wrist?" "W-why?" "Jake please!" he whined i was wondering how dose he know i was at the verge of crying  i gave him my arm he lifted up the sleeve He gave me a look of sadness and a bit of anger I was starting to cry "Why did you do this to yourself ?" "i want to tell you but i can't i'm uncomfortable to tell you right now" "Please" "No" *sigh* "ok" He gave me a hug we stayed there for a while i smiled in the hug but soon he had to go.

Hello this story is trash

Peace ✌🏻