I see her looking at me from over his shoulder and I gawkily wave by twiddling my fingers. "Hi."

Her eyes widen and releases her son. "Oh! Greyson, put her down. The poor dear is uncomfortable."

More like scared out of my mind.

Greyson gently sets me on my feet with clear disappointment. His hand stays longer than it should beneath the curve of my butt. Moving to my right, I step away from him, which gives us an arm's length of space. His eyes never leave my face and neither does his smile. Instinctively, I smack him on the side of his shoulder out of annoyance and it doesn't rattle him one bit.

Just to rattle me even more,he wiggles his brows suggestively.

"Pervert!" I swing my hand to hit him again but he dodges it his time and catches my hand in his.

His lips lift on one side giving me a cocky half smile. "A guy is allowed to ogle his fiancé."

"I'm not your fiancé!" I yell at him.

"Yes you are." He and his mom say in unison.

I look between mother and son, like their both Aliens. "What?!" I point at his mother, "What's wrong with you? You are not creeped out by this?" I gesture my hands between us. "Your son comes home with a stranger dangling over his shoulder. A stranger he kidnapped?"

His mother looked a lot like him, except she had slender features. He was tall with a muscular build. They both had on a mischievous smile and the same dimples. Greyson had her dark hair, but different colored eyes. While his was a bright silver, his mother's eyes were a clear green.

"You're a guest in this home." She says matter of factly.

I look at her with my mouth hanging. "This is how you invite people to your home?"

His mom giggled and they share a look of amusement. "She's a firecracker. You choose well." She whispered to him.

He smiled. "I know." He seemed pleased.

"Why don't you take her to her room? Run her a warm relaxing bath and I'll have Lexie look for clothes she can wear. We can deal with introductions later." She instructed him.

I'm in a house full of psychopaths.

I'm stunned to stone. What the hell was going on here. These people weren't normal. I had to find my way out of this place. I search for an exit.

"You can't run away. You don't know the way home." He said, noticing my intention.

"I'm not staying here with you." I say.

He simply nods at my response and extends his hand offering me to take it.

"Come with me?" His voice a little softer as if talking to a frightened kid. His voice wasn't said out loud. I heard it in my head. Or did I just imagine that? Nonetheless, his open palm was right in front of me waiting for me to take it. Without realizing, my hand was already inching closer to his.

Before I could take it back, he grabbed it and pulled me along his side. Once our hands touched it was like my body was compelled to follow him. He was guiding me behind him and I I could do was stare at his broad back. I was so transfixed by the strange reaction from our touch that I wasn't fighting him off or arguing.

He stops in front of a door and turns the knob.

Wait on, hold up a minute.

Red flashes sprang up and I dug my heels to the ground. I pulled my hand back but he doesn't let go. Instead he turns around wondering why I had just stopped him.