Surprise!

You ran out of the Hotel towards the park. You didn't know why but you just wanted to sit by the pond and cry.

This is all your fault! You thought to yourself. If you just weren't such a big fucking slut!

You slumped down on the grass next to the pond after a quick 2 minute run. You ran your hands through your hair, then layed down and watched the sky.

You don't know how long you were laying there. Could have been hours, could have  been minutes, but either way your sweet alone time was ruined by a spittle of rain. You quickly got up and sighed. You began to walk back to the Hotel, slowly, when you decided you wanted to go visit your mum.

"Hey." Your mum greeted you. Instead of walking back to the Hotel, you walked back to the car and drove straight here. "What you doing here?" Your mum asked confused. She embraced you tightly when she saw you look guilty at her.

"I messed up." You said, not wanting to go into detail you just asked her if you could go lie down.

"Sure." She said, giving you her sweetest smiles. "Where's your stuff?" Your mum asked. You groaned when you realised you had left everything at the Hotel.

"I'll get it love." Your mum offered after you told her where it was. You gave her a thankful smile and collapsed on her sofa. Luckily you were the only one in the house now. Your parents were divorced and all your siblings had moved out, so you allowed yourself to cry, just a little bit, on the sofa.

knock knock knock

You quickly wiped your tears away and looked at the door, scared. Your mum had her keys so it wasn't her. Slowly, you got up from the sofa and walked to the door, breath quickening as you could only assume it was Tom or Benedict at this time of night.

"Oh thank god it's only you!" You sighed in relief as you opened the door. Your sister erin smiled back at you.

"Nice to know I'm loved!" She said sarcastically. "Lily's staying with her dad for the night. Thought you needed to do some cheering up." You grinned as Erin walked into the house. She always knew how to make you happy.

"So what the deal?" She asked, copying you and also collapsed on the sofa. You explained everything that happened that evening right up to the point where mum left.

"Did you use protection?" Erin asked sternly. Your face dropped as you realised. No.

"Wait here for five minutes!" Erin called as she rushed out the door. You leant back on the sofa and the worst came to mind.

What if you have a disease? Well it would serve you right!

You ended up falling asleep on the sofa and when you awoken it was now day time. You hear muffled snores coming from the rooms upstairs, meaning your mum and erin were asleep. Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you checked your phone.

Tom: 1miss call, 2 messages
Benedict: 1 message
David(the director of nightmare):1 missed call, 1 message.

You groaned as you sat up, feeling as if your head would break from the pounding headache and the backache didn't help very much.

You read the message from David first.

David: We need you back at work Y/N. Believe it or not we have a deadline and your the main character!

"For fuck sake." You moaned as you walked into the kitchen and stuck on the kettle. Benedict and Tom's messages were pretty much the same. 'where are you?' 'We're worried' 'please come back'  But you didn't reply. You were not going to reply for a while now.

"Good morning." Your mum sang as she walked into the kitchen. You smiled and offered her a Coffee, which she accepted. You and your mum chatted and laughed in the kitchen for a whole before you turned around from shock. You heard a very familiar voice call "Surprise!" And a smiling Erin stood next to him. It was your ex fiance Logan.