Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon

Start from the beginning

"Yup! Miss Mature! That's me! Hey, you want to help me vandalize this picture of my jerky ex crush?" Mabel asked and pulled out a poster.

You watched as they drew mean things on the poster, you smiled at the scene. "They sure are one carefree group..."

"Hey guys, I'm going to have a walk in the forest. You guys return to the shack on your own." you said and headed to the door.

"Sure thing!" you heard them.

"Hey (Y/N)?" you heard Dipper called you.

You stopped and turned around to face him. "Ya?"

"Why do you like to walk in the forest so much?" Dipper asked walking to you. You gave him a confused face. "I mean it's not like I'm stopping you or anything, but you just go there a lot. Even more than Mabel and I."

It took a while to think of a reason, "Oh, it's because my house is near a forest, and I always spend my time there. Since there's one here, I do the same. I love the forest."

"Oh, so it reminds you of home?"

Your eyes widen a little, your head lowered making them unable to see your face. "You could...in a way say that...." then you looked him in the eyes and said. "Anyways, see you back at the shack!"

You walked out of the museum and into the forest, you ran through the forest, thinking of what Dipper asked you earlier. "How funny, the forest reminds me of home... Of course not! The forest is the only thing I like in my home. It's the only place I feel me! The only place I feel, human..."

You slowed down and eventually stopped completely. You looked up at the sky, it's night already.

"Night time... An assassin's time of work..." you suddenly said with emotion, your eyes were lifeless.

You suddenly turned around and threw daggers at the person behind you. The person stopped them in mid air, the daggers were surrounded with a blue aura. You just stare at the person with your now lifeless eyes.

"Aw, did my Ice Queen get cold all of a sudden?" the person's voice echoed in the area.

Your eye widen, your eyes now returned to normal and shook your head a little, "Sorry, don't know what came over me... Can I have my daggers back?"

"Did you forget my name too?" he said as if it hurt his feelings.

"Cipher!"

"Alright, alright. Chill. Here." Bill threw the daggers back at you while you caught without much effort.

"Thanks." you said as you placed them back in your pockets.

"Welcomed."

"So why are you here?" you looked back up to him.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to say..." Bill paused for a few seconds and shouted with joy. "That you were totally epic just now! The way you made your entrance, boy was it good! The way you walked up to them at the right moment, the way you hold your weapon! The tone you used when you say those words! The bloodlust! Man! It was perfect in every way!"

You sweatdropped and laughed nervously, "Um thank you?"

"It was like you were an actual grim reaper! Ready to kill their pathetic lives." Bill kept praising you. Then he grew dark and serious. "But seriously."

You sensed the air around him changing, your face went into serious mode, waiting for him to continue.

"Why not you join me?" Bill asked. His tone was dark, the winds picked up around the two of you. "You are better off with me than the Pines..."

You signed and answered, "I told you this before, I won't join you. Because-"

"Because what? Pine Tree and Shooting Star was your ever first friends? That's because they haven't known the real you, (Y/N)!" Bill shouted. "They don't know you like I do... They don't feel the way I do towards you..."

"How do you feel towards me then?" you asked back, crossing your arms.

"Um, I. That's." Bill's eye darted everywhere. While you stared boringly at him. "Um, it's getting late! You should head back, since you haven't been to this part of the forest I'll teleport you back!"

"Wait, you still haven't answered my question."

"How about we talk about this tomorrow, Pine Tree and Shooting Star have some business that they need to take care off." Bill said quickly, but you could kept up. "We would have the whole day to ourselves!"

"Ya sure whatever."

Bill snapped his fingers and you were back at your room. You looked at Bill and waved him bye, he did the same and was gone, leaving a puff of golden smoke.

Author's Note: Hi again, I have had a very very tiring week, but I managed to finish writing this chapter!

Bill: *slow clap* Well done... Well done indeed...

Me: I worked my brain of this!

Bill: I totally believe you.

Me: You totally don't believe me...

Vote and Comment!