Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon

"BIll is crying again!"

"What did you do Dipper?"

"I don't know! Where's (Y/N)?"

"She went out into the forest."

"Waah!!!!!!!!!!!"

"(Y/N) come back!!!!!!!!!"

You were there watching the two twins and the baby demon crying, Dipper and Mabel were doing there best in calming the baby demon down but obviously failing. You were sitting on a branch of the tree signing as you watch the drama, you can't deal with it, in fact you don't want to deal with it. If anyone is at fault, that person would be Dipper and Bill Cipher.

~Flash back to the beginning of the day~

"Hey Bro Bro, what is there to do?" Mabel wined to her twin brother, looking at the said twin.

"Don't know..." Dipper answered sleepy. Then turning his head in your direction. "(Y/N), any ideas?"

You signed, "How about... you two get out of my room!" you shouted at them and shove them out.

"But we're bored..." Mabel wined again.

"Read the journal or find some mysteries to solve..." you said.

The reason why you're being like this now was because the twins woke you up early, very early, in the morning due to a creature who broke into the shack. It turns out that it was just a gnome, since they know you're an assassin, they have been relying on your skills to do stuff. Now you wanted to sleep at least from a little while but the twins keep annoying you.

After shoving the twins out your room, you got into your bed and closed your eyes. "Peace and quiet..."

"Hey (Y/N), are you awake?" a voice said.

"No..." you said as you covered your face with the blanket.

"You are, or not you wouldn't be answering my question..." the voice said again.

"Shut up and let me take a nap..." you mumbled.

"Come on I'm bored..."

"You're always bored... you play with the twins..."

"You mean Pine Tree and Shooting Star? Hell no! I'm only friendly with them because of you." the voice said and poked your cheek.

Your closed eyes twitched when the poking continued and continued, until you got enough of it and opened your eyes. You grabbed the closest weapon and swiftly pitted the person to the ground.

"Woah, you are in a bad mood... Shooting Star was right..." Bill said.

"You think?" you glared at him. He was now pitted to the ground with his hands above his head and a dagger at his neck. You signed and let go of him. "Well, now I'm awake... no thanks to you..." you got up and looked at Bill lazily from the side of your eye.

"Welcomed." Bill said and sat up smiling at you. "So... Pine Tree found a cave he wants to explore with..."

"And he wants to know if I'm joining... right?" you said with a yawn.

"Yup." Bill said standing up. "He's waiting at the front door with Shooting Star."

"Let's go, I have nothing better to do..." you said and went out the room with Bill following you from behind.

You arrived at the door but no one was there, you turned at look at the demon behind you, "Where are the twins?"

"Well, I might have lied to you when I said that it was Pine Tree's idea about exploring the cave... ha ha..." Bill nervously said.