2 years

~~~~~~two years time skip~~~~~~~~
Lucy pov:It has beem 2 years since I've been with the sins and its really fun being with them,and also two years since i left fairy tail. I kinda miss them tho just a lil bit and im thinking about going back. *knock knock* Come in. Lucy-sama its time for breakfast (Elizabeth) Eli i told you like a million times call me lu-chan or Lucy. Gomenasai Lu-chan (Elizabeth) Lets go eli.

~~~~~~time skip after breakfast~~~~~~~

Lucy pov: Meli lets join fairy tail. Why luce? (Meliodas) Nothing just feel like joining again. Ok luce lets go then. (Meliodas)

~~~~~~~~~time skip when they arrived at the guild~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy pov:As i kicked the door open i yelled, "Im back b*tches miss me?"  Lusheeee (happy) I missed you happy. Aye! (Happy) luce im sorry for everything i did I wasn't acting like myself pls forgive me? (Natsu) Sure,but you need to know something that lil b*tch did. Memory (idk just some random spell i guess)

~~~~~~time skip to when she showed what bitchanna/lissana did~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors pov: As mira walked up to her she B*tch slapp bitchnna and said "You're nothing but a attention whore." Mira-nee *crying*

Lucy pov: Oh yea guys i need to tell you something. What is it luce? (Natsu) My powers isn't actually just celestial spirit magic. I have all magic on the world,but i have a seal
On me that's why i only used celestial magic. Oh i almost forgot im the princess of all things and my real father is Acnologia the dragon king,but trust me he's not a bad guy at all he was being controlled. Natsu,gajeel and wendy  I'll let you see Grandinee,Metallicana and Igneel. Open gate of the fire dragon king Igneel! Open gate of the metal dragon Metallincana! Open gate of the sky dragon Grandinne! What can we do for you princess? *Said Grandinne* Nothing and you guys can see your kids.

Hey guys thats all for now cause im tired so yea goodbye guys and thank you so much for reading this book