Jelly Meli

Lucy pov:After the seal was broken i was screaming in pain for 5 hours then i passed out.

~~~~~time skip to when she woke up~~~~~

Lucy pov:I woke up on somebody's bed remembering what happened yesterday. *knock knock* Luce are you up? (Meliodas) Yes,you can come in.

Meliodas pov:Okay luce im coming in. Luce are okay? Because breaking the seal really is painful. Yes,im okay meli. Okay luce im gonna check your heartbeat (if u watched the anime you know what im talking about) *gropes*

Lucy pov:*slap* What the hell Meliodas, you're still a pervert.

Meliodas pov:ow luce and breakfast is ready.
Lets go down

Lucy pov:ok. As we went downstairs i got tackled by Diane hugging me to death. Diane need air. Sorry lu-chan (diane) it's okay

Ban pov:Hey lucy heres you're breakfast. Thanks ban (lucy) hey lucy wanna share room with me and king? Sure (lucy)

Meliodas pov:When Lucy said sure to ban i got so jealous she's mine and no one else (thinking in his head) Ban she's gonna share room with me. No because you're already sharing room  with your little princess remember.(ban)

King pov:Hey lucy can i talk to you outside? Sure (king) *after when they went outside* lucy  i like Diane. OMG king you loveee her.(lucy) shut up,but lucy do have feelings for somebody? It's a S-E-C-R-E-T (lucy) ok lets go back inside.

Ban pov:He lucy lets go to our room. *grabs her hand* i can feel Cap'n being jealous. *thinking inside his head* what do you wanna talk about ban? (Lucy) i wanted to tell you...

Cliffhanger

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry if this is a short chaptair. Hope you like this story