Dont Shoot

I caught up with Jimmy in the parking lot and I was feeling really really upset about what I did. "Jimmy wait!" I called and he turned around. "What the fuck were you doing?" He yelled. "I was drunk Rabbit. I had too much to drink and when wink came by to pick me up I was being all flirty and shit but I'm sorry." He sighed. "Im sorry." I tried again. He pulled me in for a hug and I was amazed that he forgave me. I thought that was the best thing ever. We got in his car and sure it was silent but at least I knew he loved me. "You're lucky I don't stop by Jenean's." I smirked. "Then you'd be a stalker." We shared a laugh and he drove forward.

"Thank you Ms. Hover." Jimmy said as we stopped by a different trailer to pick up Lily. She was so cute but she looked tired. "Anytime Jimmy." She replied as we stepped out. "Have a good night." She shut the door and we walked as I played with Lily's hair. "Did you have fun?" Rabbit asked her. "Mhm." She moaned. "Yeah I know." I could hear a car drive up when we made it to the trailer and I felt uneasy. The Free World said they were looking for Jimmy I wonder what they'll do now that they've found him. He put Lily down and I held her hand. "Okay baby I want you to go inside, I want you to lock the door okay?" The doors opened on the car and I gulped hard. "Listen to me! Go inside, lock the door, and I'll be there in a minute. Okay?"

"Okay." She said in a soft whisper. I bit on my lip and my heart was racing as I clutched her hand. "K. Go." He shoved us and gave me a small kiss as we headed for the porch. Lily stopped and Jimmy looked at her making me cry for an odd reason. I didn't wanna see him hurt. "GO!" He shouted making us turn and walk inside. We did as ordered and locked the door but Lily stayed close to the door while I went to the kitchen. I couldn't watch. I hurt him once and it's bad enough these pussies are battling him tomorrow. "Yo what up bitch." I heard Papa Doc say. I gritted my teeth as I made my way into the living room.

"Haha you ready to get knocked out doe?" I shook my head. If they tried anything I'd go out there. "Wink said you lived in a trailer with your mom." I hate him. I really hate wink and his whole act. They all laughed hysterically. "But I didn't believe em'" I knew he was scared to death. I would hate that if it were me. I peeked out the window and I saw someone knock him out from behind. I felt something build up inside of me that I couldn't even explain. I just wanted to crush them. "C'mon Elvis. Get up." I raked my nails into the the window and shut my eyes as they nailed him in the head. "Get up bitch!" They said to him. Lowering his self esteem to it's lowest."Get yo faggot ass up and fight!"

I heard Lily gasp and I looked over to her and then to the blinds. "Phh...what? What the fuck is you looking at?" He needed to learn proper grammar before he went around punching people in the face. The whole Free World just started pouncing on him and the more they did that the more I had fury inside me. "JIMMY!!!" Lily screamed, banging on the door. I saw Wink knee him in the face and I went crazy. I put on my jacket and I was trying to figure out if I wanted to be out there of let them continue this. "Get Da fuck up!" They screamed as they threw him onto the hood of the car. I zipped up my jacket and Lily kept screaming his name making me shed a tear. "STOP IITTT!!!" She cried. I cupped my hands and put them over my mouth as I saw Papa a Doc struggled to pull out a gun. They pulled his legs off the car and that slid him down and he collided with the dirt as they kicked him.

I swung the door open and ran to Jimmy. I sat beside him and leaned over him as Papa Doc attempted to shoot him. It was literally at his head and the men all looked at me and Wink's eyes widened. "I could end yo shot right now. Ain't nobody gonna even miss yo ass." Papa Doc threatened. Jimmy grasped my hand as Doc hovered it under my chin. I shut my eyes and he moved it back to Jimmy. "No. No. No. Don't do this. He's had enough......C'mon." Wink convinced him to leave us alone but I still wanted to kick all of them in their balls. They gave in and I gulped hard as I rose to my feet.

"Jimmy c'mon. Let's get you cleaned up." I slung his arm over my shoulder and we went inside the house.