When he is in the hospital 🏥

Tony; You were home alone watching your favorite show when the phone rang . With a groan you paused your show and got up to answer your phone . Looking at the caller you saw that it was Peter Parker.  You answered and asked him why he was calling you.  He told you that your boyfriend Tony was in a horrible accident . You were so shocked that you actually dropped the phone.  Peter told you that Sam and Clint were going to pick you up and drive you to the hospital. You said okay and hang up.  By the time that Sam and Clint arrived at your house you were hysterical. You asked them what happened to him.  They said that Bruce hulked out and threw him through a glass building.  You were so shocked that Bruce would do something like that.  Once you got to the hospital you walked over to the desk and asked the lady what room that Anthony Stark was in. She typed his name into the computer and told you that he was in room 356. You took the elevator up to the 3rd floor . You knocked on the door of his room and a voice told you that you could come in. You teared up at the sight of him laying helpless in the hospital bed . Tony motioned you over to him and covered your hand and told you that he was going to be okay he just needed to rest . You told him that you were going to stay with him until he gets out of the hospital. He nodded and patted the spot in the bed next to him . You walked over to the bed and laid down beside him.  He stroked your hair while you guys drifted off to sleep.

Steve : You worked part time at the local Starbucks as a barista

Steve : You worked part time at the local Starbucks as a barista. So one day during the middle of your shift your manger Allie came up to you and said that there was an important phone call for you.  You looked at her and said that you couldn't stop in the middle of your shift.  She said that the phone call sounded urgent.  You nodded and she took your spot at the register while you went and answered the phone call. Once you said hello you could here someone that sound a lot like your brother Bucky crying . You were confused so you shouted Bucky ! He answered with that you needed to get to the hospital as soon as you could . You were confused on why he wanted you to come to the hospital.  So you walked back over to your manager and told her what was going on . She nodded and said that she will take over the rest of your shift. You got in your car and drove to the hospital. Once you got to the hospital you saw Bucky pacing the floor and running his hand through his hair . You walked over to him and asked him what's going on.  He said that Steve was admitted because Vision knocked him out while fighting during the mission . You were upset that this happened. You got weak in the knees but Bucky noticed and walked you over to the chairs. You didn't know how to feel.  You didn't want to lose Steve.  About two hours later a nurse walked over to you two and said that you could go see Steve.  You guys walked to his room which was 108 . You walked in and saw that he was staring into space when Bucky coughed which caught Steve's attention. He smiled at you guys and waved you over to him . You sat on the bed next to him while Bucky sat in the chair next to the bed. You wrapped your arm gently around his waist and Bucky held his right hand.
You guys caught up and then you noticed that it was midnight. You and Steve both fell asleep in his hospital bed while Bucky fell asleep in the chair.