When They Get Hurt

Tony : He was down in the lab as usual so you were upstairs making dinner. When you were stirring the pot of pasta you heard someone scream in pain . You put down your spoon and ventured out to see who screamed . Where did that come from you asked not really talking to any one but then a voiced answered and scared the crap out of you. "It came from the lab." You turned around to look to see who was speaking but finally figured out it was Jarvis . Once you reached the lab you looked in and saw Tony sitting on the floor with blood all over him. You asked him what he did and answered with " the mask of the suit exploded in my face. "

Bruce: could not find a picture of him hurt

Bruce: could not find a picture of him hurt . Sorry

Steve : When you got the call that Steve was hurt and in the hospital you about had a heart attack

Steve : When you got the call that Steve was hurt and in the hospital you about had a heart attack. You ran to your car and drove to the hospital . It took you about 15 minutes to get to the hospital. When you got inside you saw Sam and Bucky sitting in the waiting room so you rushed over to them . Once you sat down you then asked what happend. Bucky was the one to answer you . He said " that Steve was in a car accident. " You just broke down crying and Bucky pulled you into his arms trying to soothe you and Sam was rubbing your back . After about 30 minutes the doctor finally came out and told you guys that you could go and see him . You got up and Sam and Bucky followed you into Steve's room were you saw him alive and awake watching the food channel . He looked over at you guys and smiled and motioned you over to him. Once you were next to him you gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then you told him to never scare you like that ever again. He just chuckled and said " I don't plan on doing it again darling "

 He just chuckled and said " I don't plan on doing it again darling "