The Pack is Coming Back

As Stiles drives to school his head begins to hurt.

"My head, man I bet it's from falling and hitting my head," he whispers as he drives up to the parking lot. He tries to think as to why and how would Derek remember something that happened years ago. Stiles sees Scott and calls out to him.

"Scott! Bro, I need to talk to you," Scott looks in his direction but not at him.

"Dude!" Stiles looks at him. Scott still looking behind him. Stiles turn around to see Allison walk by.

"Really dude?" Stiles shook his head.

"Stiles, after you left with your dad I heard howling. I ran but I was bit by some animal," Scott still not looking at Stiles. His eyes followed Allison.

"What? Like a dog?" Stiles momentarily forgetting why he called him. Also trying to ignore his best friend looking like an idiot.

"What? No," Scott finally turns his attention to Stiles as Allison turns the coroner to class.

"No, it was much bigger," Scott pulled up his shirt so Stiles could see the bite wound.

"Look, it's," Scott pulls his bandage to reveal perfectly fine, undamaged, skin, "what?"

"I thought you said it bit you," Stiles looks around the bandaged area, "I don't see a wound."

"I'm serious, Stiles. It was bleeding, I don't know it must've healed," Scott walks with stiles in the school as the bell rings.

"Ahhhhgg," Scott falls to his knees in pain.

"Dude," Stiles looks at him with concern. The day went on with Stiles joking about Scott being something supernatural. From time to time Stiles could've swore to seeing Derek Hale watching him.