Fiancé Trope (5)

Chapter 6

"Wifey, let's go to our parents place, I want to introduce you to them." Qing Shang said giddily.

"Our parents?" Fan Hui questioned.

"We're engaged, aren't we?" Qing Shang smiled.

"Oh, right."

"You can see our home later!"

"Okay."

Qing Shang quickly dialed a number on his phone and spoke a few words, he was just about to put away his phone but then he seemed to remember something.

"I don't know your number yet, let's trade numbers." Qing Shang left no room for disagreement.

"Alright." Fan Hui easily gave Qing Shang her phone and passcode.

[Host, were you always such a pushover?] System 101 didn't waste the chance to poke fun at Fan Hui.

'When the opponent is a yandere, it's best to just agree with everything they say. They're not bad when you don't push their buttons. They'll do all the work while you just sit still and look pretty." Fan Hui smirked.

[Host, why are you so manipulative?]

'Use the resources available to you and life will be a lot easier.'

"Oh yeah, Hubby can you deal with that chick you bumped into earlier? I'm jealous that she touched you." Fan Hui pouted.

Qing Shang instantly brightened up.

"Of course I will Wifey." Qing Shang laughed, he felt an inexplicable happiness whenever she called him hubby or when she made a request of him. Her being jealous over him completed his happy mood.

A few minutes passed and a black limousine pulled up next to them, the chauffeur got out of the car and opened the door for them.

Qing Shang let Fan Hui get in the car first and he gently sat next to her.

Fan Hui leisurely sat next to Qing Shang and lightly rested her head on his shoulder.

It seemed as though she was already at peace and completely relaxed.

'Perhaps a lap pillow would be better?'

Fan Hui readjusted herself so that her head laid in Qing Shang's lap.

"Oh, how firm." Fan Hui couldn't help but comment.

Qing Shang of course let his wife be extremely comfortable. Not once did he speak up about how his legs had become numb after a while.

With his wife around, all his pain and discomfort just melted away.

Qing Shang tucked Fan Hui's stray hairs behind her ears and twirled the ends of her silky soft hair.

Fan Hui usually wouldn't sleep around anyone else, it left her unguarded and vulnerable. But perhaps due to Qing Shang's protective aura and how he ensured her comfort, Fan Hui was able to sleep in peace.

When they were about to reach their destination Qing Shang took the tips of Fan Hui's hair and tickled her nose with it.

Fan Hui slightly wrinkled her nose, and softly swatted away his hand, in this rare moment she had closely resembled a sleepy kitten.

Qing Shang's heart clenched, how was he supposed to deal with this cuteness?!

"Master Shang, we've arrived." The chauffeur announced.

Qing Shang sent a death glare to the chauffeur, the innocent chauffeur had no clue why he had suddenly become the target of his master's animosity.

Disrupted by the noise, Fan Hui awakened from her nap. Meanwhile, Qing Shang made a mental note to get a quieter chauffeur.

Fan Hui sat up in a daze. Qing Shang opened the car door and got out, he held the door open for Fan Hui but she seemed to have no intentions of getting out.

"Come on Wifey! You can do it!" Qing Shang encouraged Fan Hui to come out.

Fan Hui shook her head like a rattle, "Only if you carry me!"

Fan Hui stretched her arms out to Qing Shang.

Qing Shang nearly had a heart attack, why was his wife so cute when she was sleepy?!

Qing Shang abided by her request and as he approached to grab her, her arms laced around his neck. Fan Hui gave a light peck on his lips and giggled.

"Princess carry!" Fan Hui laughed.

Qing Shang was stunned but eventually regained his sanity, "Of course, my princess." Qing Shang smiled.

Qing Shang put one arm under her legs and one under her back, Fan Hui kept her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck.

"You smell really good." Fan Hui sniffed Qing Shang.

"Thanks Wifey." Qing Shang laughed.

"I want it." Fan Hui complained.

"Don't worry I'm all yours," Qing Shang smiled.

"Good," Fan Hui proudly grinned.

Qing Shang bit his bottom lip in attempt to stop laughing.

"Hey! Stop that! Only I can do that!" Fan Hui puffed up in anger.

Qing Shang immediately became startled, did she just say what I think she just said?

Fan Hui was pleased that her Hubby stopped, after all he belonged to only her. No one else can mistreat her things, only she can!

As Qing Shang approached the doors after calming himself down, a couple of maids opened the doors for them.

The head butler immediately greeted them, "Welcome home young master, Master and Milady will be home soon."

"Tell them to take their time." Qing Shang ordered.

"Very well young master." The head butler bowed.

As for why none of the staff questioned the fact that he was holding a strange woman in a hospital gown, let's just say that they were not willing to risk their lives for gossip.