Beautiful Dreamer 2

Start from the beginning

"Stop, I do not believe that to be appropriate Mineta, " Tenya yelled trying to catch the perverted boy.

"She seems cool,"Toru said to the group.

"She's not punctual,it is the first day of school and her behavior was not one of someone who wants to succeed," Momo told them.

"Well I guess, but I like her  style, " Jiro said as Ururaka nodded her head in   agreement. The girl wore black leather combat boots, thigh high socks, her pleated skirt flowed around her nicely, as she wore a boy tie and not a girls. Even her back pack was different and decorated nicely.

***

Class flew by for Kailina and lunch was already upon her. Yet she wasn't hungry, even though she hadn't ate a solid food in three days, she didn't want to. Walking to the out doors, which was now sunny and fresh, she climbed into a tree. Its bright green leaves welcomed her as she grabbed onto the damp branches, until she found a comfortable spot. Being the new kid was hard, as always, since she couldn't hear she felt weird, not wanting to be seen as handicapped. Kailina also hated how people would talk to her in slow-motion,they found it helpful, she found it insulting. Also with her vitiligo as a deformity to so many insipid people. Feeling the tree shake she was snapped out her ideas and looked down. Her sleepy eyed, messy haired dad was bellow, and he came with her true love.

"Sup Daddy, " she said in her usual mono tone voice,as she was now on a lower branch. Which appeared odd from an angle because all you could see was her legs swaying back and forth,as the tree looked to have sprouted thick shapely legs in place of branches.

"Here," he said handing her a coffee in a brown and black styrofoam cup, containing the mixture which he knew she loved.

"How did you make it?,"  she asked before taking a sip.

"Café Verona, five sugars, no cream, " he said as he drank his she smirked taking a sip. They were silent for a time, the obvious question hanging in the air.

"So, when did you last eat?," Aizawa asked his daughter, knowing it was peculiar of her to not eat, especially with U. A having such great chefs.  Kailina hung her head in silence, not wanting to discuss the details of the situation.

"Kai'," her dad called out touching her knee, "there's only us," he added as she sighed rubbing her hand against her face angrily.

"Damn....three days, today will be four, " she told him as he shook his head.

"Go eat, " he told her as she stared at him blankly.

"No, if I  eat, they eat, they can wait," she told him. As he repeated her action of rubbing her face, which she learned from him.

"Kailina, set an alarm or minor shock device, go eat and rest. If anything happens, spend the night and I'll stay up so I'll keep your quirk erased," he told her, as she opened her mouth to argue he turned walking away. Sighing in frustration she got down to do as he said, yet as she looked she noticed her class members look away nervously from the large cafeteria window.

***

"Aizawa got her coffee?,"  Tsuyu asked as some watched the interaction between the two.

"He's just being nice to the poor girl, " Mina said.

"When is Sensi Aizawa nice?," Denki asked hypothetically.

"True, yet it's obvious that she's different," Kirishima said as Mashirao nodded his head in agreement. They watched as she gracefully jumped from the tree and began to walk towards the cafeteria. Her greyish brown eyes looked directly at them causing them to look away.

"Maybe he knows her, " Izuku said as he saw her walk, her legs looked so soft and juicy, her skin was a deep chocolate mixed with a light moca in some places. Her hair was a curly mass of brown and burgundy,her tattoo and combat boots made her stand out even more. On her entire  right side, front and back was a skeletal tattoo. From her neck to where her thigh highs began, making him wonder how far it went,even her hand was tattooed to, making him wonder if it was her quirk.

"Stop staring at her body ya' dweb, " Katsuki said as Izuku blushed red.

"N-no I was, I wondering about her t-tattoo," Izuku said nervously.

"It looks bad ass, " Sero said watching the girl.

"Its looks unladylike,no one wants to be saved by someone who looks like a criminal," Momo said as she ate. Katsuki rolled his eyes at her. He saw through her facade of 'the hero way'.

😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀

Vote,comment, share and happy reading.