metaphors

Hey. So I'm Augustus and I have a story for you. A bittersweet romance that you can dig your teeth into.

I guess I'll just start where it all began. This takes place about 1 1/2 years ago in a hospital at Maryland.

"Augustus, Augustus" I hear a voice cry. "stay with me Augs!!"

I groan and open my eyes,the light blinding me. I rub my eyes and I look around. "oh thank god", a voice cried."I thought you had left me forever." "who are you?" I asked.

"Y-you dont r-remember me?",the girls voice trembled. "You have to remeber me. I'm-I'm your girlfriend, Hazel Grace." She reaches for her pocket and pulls out a ciggerette "remember all the metaphors I told you?"

"Nope" I said "but get that ciggerette away from me, you were doing really good by the way but you just ruined it."

"What do you mean?" she said. "I mean we could've been great friends and maybe even more,but you just ruined it with that stupid ciggerette."

"but don't you remember?!"

"its just a frikin' metaphor...."

dun dun dun...... love ya my foodies this is my first big fanfic so no hate!! bye my foodies

-lindsay

ps grace might be writing another fanfic and we are collabing on a different fanfic this is all mine so yeah bye!!!!!

pps grace is the editor and plot writer I just write the books based off of her plots

ppps this plot was all mine.

instagram xolindsayxox follow me!!!!!