"Maybe I Will."

Hope County 06/11/2017 2:00am

"Goodnight Joseph." John said as he closed his bedroom door. He walked over to his bed and sat. He reached over to the lamp and saw the mirror behind it. His beautiful blue eyes stared back at him.

He felt his pants get tighter. "You know you're a sexy fucker." He thought as he reached up and ran his hand down his own neck. He licked his lips and lay back in bed.
He began to remove his tough vest and unbottoned his shirt. The word lust was carved into him for a reason. He grabbed his hard nipple and began to squeeze. He ran his other hand down to his pants where he removed his belt. He ubuttoned and unzipped his cool pants and tossed them aside. He looked down at his bulge fighting to get out of his underwear and into his hand.

But his epic Burmese python wouldn't get the satisfaction, it was his aching asshole that he would pleasure.
He took his underwear off and saw his veiny shaft and heavy sack swing as he reached over to the mirror and propped it up on the headboard so he could watch himself.
He licked his index finger and reached back to his ass. He began to finger himself with great vigor. He reached into his drawer and pulled out a dildo with his face on it. He shoved it in, almost ripping his ass, screaming in pleasure.

Hope County 06/11/2017 2:15am

Joseph heard a loud cry from upstairs, he felt all the fear of a brother well in his heart. He bolted up the stairs and opened John's door. He was riding hard on his bed, sweat beading, panting as the toy went in and out of him.
Joseph felt an erection growing but turned away, he would whip his worn out ass for this later. "Shit John! I thought you were hurt."
Faith ran into the room. "John!" She left the second she saw him, her hot ass bouncing under her dress as she frolicked. She turned Jacob around, he was walking toward the door.
John turned toward them, toy still in his ass.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, IM TRYING TO FUCK MYSELF!"
Joseph shook his head. "Why didn't you tell us not to come in here?"
John looked down. "I didn't think about that. Now go, I need to finish."
Joseph turned to leave the room. "I see what Deputy likes in you." He shut the door and went downstairs, stripping down and brandishing his whip.

John was no longer in the mood, but he kept fucking himself for over 4 hours before he pulled the huge dick out of his ass and lay in bed. He didn't sleep that night.
Downstairs Joseph was still whipping himself, he was still aroused. He couldn't shake the lust in his heart. "I will pay for it in hell! God, why do I want to fuck everything? Is this my lot in life?"
But GOd did not respond, and Joseph didn't stop whipping himself until the sun came, like he wished he would.

Author's note: I'm sorry if this was too much guys...