1: Our Past Memories

Start from the beginning

Ying: Yaya! You've change alot! Why you are not wearing your hijab?

Yaya: uhhhhh.. I just want to take it off that's all! *Smiles*

Ying: hmmmm! New look? I like it!!!

Yaya: *giggles*

Ying: so, ummmm..Yaya! I have a question. (In a nervous voice)

Yaya: what is it Ying?

Ying: I heard that you and Boboiboy broke up all of the sudden,you didn't tell me nor our friends why you two suddenly broke up.. what happen?

Yaya remembered what happened to her and Boboiboy 3 years ago.. she pout and said "I don't want to talk about it.." in a cold voice

Ying: but Yaya-

Yaya: *angry* I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! OK??!!!

Bcuz Yaya shout so loud, Ying and the people around them look at her,Yaya realize that she shout too loud. She sit down.

Yaya:*sigh* I'm sorry

Ying: uh.. Yaya? Are you ok?

Yaya: I'm fine! Just a little stress though

Ying: ummm... Ok

After a few minutes, Yaya and Ying hug each other and wave goodbye as they go to thier separate ways..

At Yaya's home..

Yaya enter her home and when to her room and sit down on her bed.. she saw a frame of Boboiboy and her together.

(Credits to the respective owners of this picture)

Yaya remembers the memories they had together,she remember about their confession,their first kiss, first date, all the happy memories together..
Yaya walk to the window looking at the sunset.

Yaya: *sigh* this is very strange, I though I forget about me and Boboiboy, but no matter how I tried to forget, it's always coming back! For the past 3 years that you betray me! I still remember you! Wait? I still have feelings for him...no no no!!! *Shakes head* just move on already!!!!! Ok!! But I can't stop thinking about the past memories that we used to have. *Sigh*

Ring... Ring... Ring..

Yaya answer the call "Hello?"

(Don't get freak out please)

"Hi Babe!" (You're going to hate me for this)

"Oh! Hi there Jordan! Why did you call?"

"I'm planning to go on a date! You Coming? Jordan asked

"Oh ok! I'll come! I'll see you there,bye!" (End call)

Yaya sighed once more and start to change for her date..

Meanwhile in Paris..

~Flashback

"May I have this dance Yaya?"

"*Giggles* sure.."

They dance till their hearts content to the music

~end of Flashback

"I miss you Yaya! If that incident didn't happen,we are still together.. but no, we broke up! My life is uncomplete without you."

Boboiboy lives in Paris now,managing a famous restaurant owned by his parents. He moved to Paris after he broke up with Yaya.

*Knock knock*

Boboiboy: huh? Come in!

Assistant:(comes in) Sir! Your father wants to talk to you.

Boboiboy: ok! I'll be there!

The Assistant leave, Boboiboy sighed,he wipes his tears. And left the office

"I wonder why my father called me?"

Hey guys!! Did you Miss me?
I'm back!!! And Guess what,I have a YouTube channel! Name: Fandom Gurl! Pls like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

This chapter is long! There is some scene are not here bcuz my keyboard is going coo coo again,it's like it has a mind of it's own!

Next chapter: Chapter 2: Problems

Bye!!