02: Problems

I'm back again! I'm still busy doing videos again,but don't worry,I will update as soon I have nothing to do,so,here is Chapter 2: Problems,enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Asistant: *comes in* Sir! Your father wants to talk to you.

Boboiboy: ok! Ill be there

The Asistant leave, Boboiboy sighed,he wiped his tears and left the office..

"I wonder why my father called me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Boboiboy found his Dad's office and enter inside, He sees his dad with his mom,looking at his mom with a serious look. Boboiboy Dad's is the owner of the restaurant in Paris, he still manage it even though he is not the boss anymore, he is now the CEO of the restaurant (idk if there is a CEO in a restaurant,but its a fanfic anyway,please inform me if u know it ok) He was boss before, but 2 years ago, he give his position to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: *sits down* Dad! What is the problem? Is there any meetings that i need to attend?

BBB's Dad: Son! Its not about the meetings, its about the costumers.

Boboiboy: what about the costumers? Is there a problem?

BBB's mom: Son! Have you ever notice it before?

Boboiboy shook his head, that he doesnt know what going on. His parents look at each other and sigh,meaning he wasnt aware whats going on in the restaurant.

BBB's mom: we have received so many complains from the costumers about the food and the service,some complains is about the food,they said that the food isnt cooked that much and well prepared and wasn't taste delicious as before, while other complains about the service, our waiters dont serve right to the costumers while some of the chefs are always late.. Remember one of the waiter got a anger issue and suddenly punch the costumer's face last year..

Boboiboy: How come? I check their profiles twice before hiring them,and they are perfectly okay for the job.

BBB's Dad: they're ok once,but as the time pass, they became worse. Its like they forget of what they have learned back in their college!

Boboiboy: but Dad! Maybe something happen to their families, i mean, they're doing this for them! And the waiter named Marvin, who punch the costumer's face last year, there something happen back in his hometown, he explained it to me, and i understand that!

BBB's Dad: *sigh* but son! We have doing this kind of business for 10 years, we have alot of great employees, who did a wonderful jobs years ago, that's why this restaurant is popular in Paris, but ever since some of them resigned while others died, i decided to hire new ones 2 years ago,the year you started to become a boss, you are responsible to decided hired new ones, i thought it will be a success but i was wrong, if they have a problem with their families then they need to work hard!

Boboiboy was shock on what his father said to him..

Boboiboy:*sigh* maybe your right dad... But maybe we can give them another chance?

BBB's Dad: we gave them so many chances. But this is too much. Maybe its time to fire them.

Boboiboy: what?! But dad! There are some workers are from the Asian countries. They worked so hard for their families back in their homeland. Can they we just give them a break?

BBB's Dad: Son! We have them a break and you always give them chances... But i think its time.... Its for the best of the company and the people in Paris.