{6} Real Life

I press my home button to come off of Instagram and save Zion's number to my phone. After I do that, I press diamonds name and press the FaceTime icon.

"Dude I'm in the next room" she says groaning.

"I know but I couldn't be bothered to get up, anyways are we going to the pm party?

"Ok sure what time does it start?" She says now interested.

"I don't know, I'll call zion and ask" I say putting her on pause.

"Ok bye, hey wai-" she says before I hang the phone up knowing she was gonna ask how I have Zion's number.

I press Zion's name and put the phone to my ear waiting to hear Zion's voice.

"Hey Haley, ha that rhymed" I hear zion say through the phone.

"Hey z" I say laughing

"What can I do for you m'lady?" He says in his terrible British accent.

"First of all ew, and I wanted to know when the party started"

"Wow and is diamond going?" He asks

"Yeah"

"Oh kool and it starts at 8"

"K see you soon" I say smiling even though I know he can't see me.

"Bye Haley"
I press the decline button and get off my bed, walking to diamonds room.

"Diamond the party starts at 8"

"Ok that's in like 2 hours so ima start getting ready now." She says finally getting off her bed.

"K bye" I leave the room as fast as possible so she don't ask me having Zion's number again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ this was shite sorry x