Chapter 11

Teddy's POV

"baby, where are u?" I text Angie.I want to meet her so bad.So I can kiss those thick lips, and put my hand down more than the waist.I don't wanna talk about it right now...

After waiting for a while, a message comes.

"I'm homee..." She replies.

"Alone ? ;)" I text her back.

"Yes..:)" She replies.I hate her.So much.Don't ever do that

Angie's POV

"Hey!" I greet Ted."How are you?"I ask, he kisses my check meanwhile.And says."I'm doing fine babe, what about you?"He asks."Same.

"Same..It's kinda boring..''I add a sad smile."Aw babe,what's wrong?''He asks.''Everything.''He gives me a hug that lasted 5 minutes or something.''I can make you forget ?''Ted says.''No,no,no,fuck,not here.What if someone comes in,no.''I say.''Cuddle with me,then?"

"Mmkay...''We get to my bed,and we lay there he puts his arm around me."We are acting like a couple you know?" I tell him."But it's not that we are.And we never will.'' My heart stops for a second."Oh." I retort.

"Angie-Oh my God what the-" Someone says.And i realize who it was.Ted takes his arm of me, and gets up and wears his shirt."Mandy I can explain.It is nothing." I answer with hands in my back of the head."I don't really mind guys,but atleast don't do it here,because you'll make noises.And I hate that.'' I sigh in relief and facepalm myself.Ted looks at me , and laughs."Oh my God.''

"This needs to take place at my house."

Me and Ted made a displacement,and went to his room.We are currently watching Tom & Jerry and we are interviewing our fingers with each other,lock eyes.Share kisses.

I look at his eyes,and he looks back.Ted smiles,and gives me a peck on the lips.I come to my senses realizing that I really like him.And I only think of him and no one else.Yes , I have felt this way with James,we have been dating since we were 15 years old,so yes I still love him.But this is kinda different.I mean I like Ted,and I am assure of that.So,I come to my senses and shoot."Ted,can I say something?"-"Yes."He says.

"I like you."
"I like you too."

My eyes are widen and I cannot hold my feels,nope there is no way.I get on his level and lean in is lips.Kiss him,like I've never kissed in my whole life.Changing is good.Yeah it is.

"Wow." He says,while his breathing is getting normal."Mm..." I sigh and smirk a little."So...? What do you wanna do?" Ted asks while wiggling his eyebrows."Oh,don't even think about it Sanders." I answer,knowing what he means."Oh yes." He gets on top of me, I couldn't do anything since he is musculuar,and more buffed.He gets down to the part of the unbuttoning my jeans,kissing my stomach,leaving wet kisses all over it.I moan as a sign of pleasure not wanting to show it but whatever."You didn't want to." He says , sarcasm in his voice." Shut up and keep going."He shrugs it off by laughing.