Chapter 12

Angie's POV

"So that means,that you aren't going to work for a whole month because your boss told to?'' Aubrey asked...Rhetorically. ''Yes bish.'' I answer casually. ''Dude ,  you live the life I swear to Patricia.'' She said.  Patricia ?  What the actual fuck ? " Excuse me ,  Patricia?'' I started to laugh. ''Oy , it's something me and Mandy made back then, Patricia is our God. It's like a religion.'' I widen my eyes and sigh , wondering why I am friends with them. ''I'm going out.'' I get up and leave the living room.The girls greet me goodbye. 

Making  my way to the car..Hearing someone calling my name. That someone was Ted. He makes his way to me and my car. ''Hey baby, how are you?'' He asks.''Great, never been better actually. You? " I smile at him and ask politely. I notice a bruise on his left cheek. Just a bit. I furrow my eyebrows and raise my eyebrows. When he was about to answer i interrupt in. '' Where have you bruised  your left cheek?'' I wait for him patiently to answer. '' Um, I got in a fight.'' He says. My eyes widen. '' Babe , what fight? What's been happening?'' I ask. Oh my God, I feel so sorry for him. '' Your boyfriend, James.'' 

There is it...It's out, oh how much he wanted to say that. Thank you for reminding me that he is my boyfriend. Was. ''He's not my boyfriend.'' I say with a firm tone. ''He says he  is. I don't care.''  Ted says. Is he serious ? Two minutes ago he says ''babe'' now what ? He has issues. '' Umm,  I'm sorry for what he did to you. I'll make sure this never happens again.''  I get in the car with hesitation to not make eye contact with Ted. He grabs my hand and says. " Where are you  going?'' Without even thinking about what I was gonna say. I screwed up. '' Somewhere that you're not.''