Ted Talk

People are like paintings. Their parents are the painters. Some artists treat the art better than themselves, others haphazardly splotchy paint, others have no idea what they're doing, and some abandon the project to get dirtied by rain and ice, and sometimes another artist will pick that canvas up and make something beautiful out of it, and other times another artist will throw it away, making the canvas even more dirty and torn.

Art takes long time to finish, but when you're done, if you treated it right, the painting will be beautiful. But all paintings can be flawed. A mistroke, accidentally punching a tiny hole through the canvas, or the vibrant paints fading over time.

And other artists will come and fix the canvas as best they can, but never achieve that luster. The beauty of the original, when nothing had happened to it. Modern artists can take a canvas that has been ruined and make something out of it.

Much like a person, a painting needs to always cared for and treated like, well, a piece of art. Other people have to take care of them to keep them in mint condition, and care for them and make then feel worthy, just like a person will have to either hire people to touch the painting up or do it themselves.

That's all I have. It's 2 am, I went to go get lemonade from my kitchen, and I thought of this. Sorry if you don't care. I tried to sleep but I couldn't because I was really sad because something I loved and put a lot of effort in was ended by the other person and I couldn't stop thinking about how it could go. So I'm gonna write my fan fiction and try not to think about it.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

-A_A out