Chapter 8: The Talk with Ironwood! An Unexpected Surprise and Confessions

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 8 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Willow, (Y/N) and her decided to keep it quiet from the others. But, they still loved each other even though he doesn't she's not the only one that loves him. Everyone was in the living room talking and they were laughing after hearing a joke, but then there was a knock at the door and (Y/N) goes to the door he opens it a little to reveal General Ironwood............
Ironwood: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Ironwood. About time."
Ironwood: "I was told you needed to speak with me? What's wrong?"
..........(Y/N) steps outta the house and he talks to him.............
(Y/N): "It's urgent. It's worse than I thought."
Ironwood: "What?"
(Y/N): "You see those four women in there?"
Ironwood: *eyes widen* "That's Willow, why is she here?"
(Y/N): "I helped her escape Atlas, and..........did a beat down on Jaques. But, that's not why I need to talked to you. About 5 months ago as I returned from my mission, and one of those girls was beaten by her ex and he tried to rape her. *Ironwood's eyes widen* And that girl came from Menagerie from her Ex Fiancé cheating on her, he sent the White Fang to retrieve her."
Ironwood: "What? Should I call soldiers?"
(Y/N): "No, no, no I told them the situation, they backed off. But, that girl with the black hair and red tips, she was close to what happened with that other woman's ex."
Ironwood: "Wait, Raven Branwen and Summer Rose of Team STRQ. I know them, I met them. Who was it?"
(Y/N): "It was Taiyang Xiao Long, he was responsible."
Ironwood: "Why would he do that? Ozpin said he was a good student."
(Y/N): "He just changed. And he tried forcing himself on Summer, then that's where Willow came in."
Ironwood: "And I heard her limo was in front of the building and you beat down Jaques, then you brought Willow here safe. You did good."
(Y/N): "But, it's about Taiyang. He could try anything to force Raven and Summer to be with him. And if I didn't stay home and they're out doing something, they're not safe. Also Kali and Willow."
Ironwood: "Don't worry, I'll take care of him. But, why is Kali in danger?"
(Y/N): "Ex Fiancé. Ghira Belladonna."
Ironwood: "Alright. I'll take care of it, you have my word."
...........he walks off and (Y/N) enters the house as he smiles and continued hanging out with everyone.............

1 Week later

...........then after a week later (Y/N) is suddenly waking up and he walks out his room, then as he walks down the hallway he hears the sound of vomiting, then he heads to the bathroom where it's coming from to see Willow hunched over the toilet with Summer and Kali with her as Raven leans on the doorway............
(Y/N): "What's going on here?"
Summer: "I don't know. She just needed to."
Kali: "I just don't understand. How is she sick?"
Raven: "What about that on the sink?"
...........they look to see a pregnancy test and (Y/N) eyes widen, then it says positive. But, what he remembers about that night with her and him............
Summer: "You're pregnant Willow?"
Kali: "Her Ex Fiancé must've.........."
Willow: "No. It's not Jaques."
Raven: "What do you mean?"
Willow: "I was still a virgin at the time. And the truth is, I'm sorry girls. But, (Y/N) broke my virginity."
..........his eyes widen and he looks to see everyone's eyes widen as well, then Willow stands up and looks at (Y/N).............
Willow: "This child is yours (Y/N)."
Raven: "But, you couldn't wait until then?"
(Y/N): "Wait what?"
Summer: "(Y/N), *he looks at her* we have something to tell you."
Kali: "Willow isn't the only one that loves you."
Raven: "The four of us...........loves you. When we stayed with you we developed feelings for you. And I would've been hard for you to decide, so we decided to share you."
...........(Y/N) couldn't believe it, not only Willow, but Summer, Raven, and Kali loves him. He couldn't believe it, but he smiles............
(Y/N): "I guess, the truth comes out. I love your four too."
.........they hug him and Willow actually had to be careful since she's carrying (Y/N)'s child, then he kissed them one at a time and they smiled............

???? P.O.V
3 Months Later

..........but, someone has been watching the entire thing and also accompanied by two others, they suddenly get angry and decided that they're working together to get what belongs to them."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me k kW and with that said, see y'all next time.)