"What is it, Claws?" Mick asked.

I heard a few grunts and more shots. I let my canines come out and growled before running towards the noise. I see Snart and Kendra avoiding one of Savage's attacks. They hid beside the wall before Snart shot his cold gun. He looked back at us as we got closer.

"Come to join the party?!" He asked with a bit of frustration. Mick got his heat gun ready while I flicked my claws out.

"You should've left me back in 2166!" Savage yelled from around the corner.

"Yeah, yeah, we know that, mullethead!" Mick snapped.

"Who are you to stand up against me," Savage came out from the corner and fired at us. I hid my body behind the wall to avoid getting shot, "Vandal Savage, destroyer of empires?"

"Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs!" Snart replied. If we weren't fighting I would have laughed. "Claws, go low!"

Snart went out from the wall and fired his cold gun. I let out a roar before I ran under it. When Savage knocked the cold beam out of the way, I slid under to knock him off his feet. Savage fell on his back and I got on top of him, my hand around his throat.

"Where's Silas?" I sneered. Savage looked up at me before laughing. "What?"

"He's not here," Savage choked out. Then he pointed his gun at me before firing. My body flew off him until I rolled towards the team. Savage kept laughing as he got up. "You have no idea who he is, do you, Project Zero?"

Ray helped me up. I glared at Savage until there was this whooshing sound behind us. We looked back to see Carter swinging the mace around. Ray held is arm up, the laser charging. I kept looking back at Savage then at Carter.

"It's still two against five," Mick pointed out. He fired his heat ray at Savage, who leaned back to avoid the shot.

"Come on!" Savage yelled.

It's like we knew who to face. Snart, Mick, and I went after Savage while Kendra and Ray went after Carter. Mick and Snart both fired at Savage, but he rolled out of the way. I jumped towards the wall before pushing myself off to swipe his chest. I barley moved out of the way when Snart shot his cold gun again.

"A little warning next time!" I yelled behind me.

"You'll heal!" He replied.

Savage tried to shoot at me, but I moved out of the way before I tried to punch him. Savage knew it was coming because he grabbed my fist.

"Aren't you a bit curious as to why I picked Silas?" Savage mocked before he tighten his hold. "I'm a bit surprised you didn't see the resemblance." He brought his elbow up before slamming it on my arm, a little crack being heard as I grit my teeth. "He is a Hale after all."

Savage was about to hit me again, but I heard a little beam before one of Ray's lasers knocked Savage back. Ray kept coming at Savage, who fired back only for the hits to be blocked by Ray's suit. Ray swung at Savage, but Savage blocked each attack. I grabbed my arm before snapping my bone back in place, a little groan coming out from me.

"Haircut! Move your fat head so I can get a clean shot!" Mick shouted.

Savage twisted Ray's arm around as he was about to fire. The beam ended up hitting Snart and Mick, knocking the both of them out. Savage then bashed Ray's head against the wall before his unconscious body hit the floor. I was about to attack, but I held this prickling feeling on my side. I looked down to see a purplish dust in the syringe. The burning sensation filling me already.

Savage sat that sinister smile on his face. "Wolfsbane. Sure does wonders."

I tried to force my eyes to stay open, but the burning increased as Savage dropped my body on the floor. I breathing coming out rigid as I finally closed my eyes.

》》》》

So, Carter finally remembered who he was. Only that was short lived when Savage killed him. He saved Kendra's life though, but I can't imagine what Ray is going through. I was expecting to find my veins all blackened up and me vomiting black blood, but Sara told me that Gideon took care of that. All the wolfsbane is gone from my system.

But that thing Savage said about Silas. Silas? A Hale? How? The only psychotic Hale in the family is Peter, but no one will procreate with him once they realize what a dumbass he really is. Not only that, Silas has none of Peter's feature's so he's out. He's carrying a bit of Derek's features but not a lot.

My ears perked up at the sound of heavy footsteps, stopping me from my thoughts. I listened in. Sounds like five people coming towards my room. I heard a little whirl from one of their guns as they got closer. I slowly stood up from my bed and did what I was taught to do.

I hid.

》》》》

A/N: Only two more episodes left. That means only a few more chapters till Frost Bite is over and Frozen Heart can begin.

And Silas is a Hale!! What?!?!?!?!?!!
*Not edited.*