I grabbed my backpack and put the book,present,and a few other things in there

I grabbed my backpack and put the book,present,and a few other things in there. I then walked to the cafe and grabbed the coffee. I walked back to the building and went to Roy's office. I knocked.

"Come in."

"Ah hello (Y/n), I heard about yesterday are you okay?"Roy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Here's your coffee. Oh and Riza can I talk to you?"

"Sure."We walked outside.

"Can you teach me how to use different weapons?"

"Sure if you want. Though hurting someone is hard."

"I know. But I just can't relie on Ed and Al all the time. My alchemy can't be done fast all the time so I need this."

"Okay how about Tuesday afternoons we meet up and I can teach you."

"Thank you."

"I have to help one of the only other females in this organization."

"Make sure Roy doesn't get into to much trouble."I said leaving. I went to Hughes office. I knocked.

"Come in."

"I have Coffee~."

"Thank you!"

"Hey should I just wait til your shift ends and then we head to your place for the party?"

"Sure sounds great."

"I'll be in the study!"I walked off to the study. I loved that it had a good view of the training grounds and the rest of the city. I walked to my spot. I couldn't read to many things were happening in my mind. Everyone seems to be worried about me... After I did that... This is why I can't let it out infront of people... Hmm... Do they have a lake or a tree in a secluded area? I'll have to find out tomorrow. I never got to have that warm hug of my mom for something emotional... Or a dad's hug to make me feel strong... I thought about drawing my feelings out and I had a few pencils and some paper. I started drawing. The longer it was the deeper it felt.

I felt someone behind me so I looked back

I felt someone behind me so I looked back. I saw Hughes.

"I won't tell.. But I can tell they care about you.. Don't keep them in the dark forever."I looked into his eyes. Most of the time he's happy and spreads cheer, but he was being so serious. Hughes is a trustworthy man that's all I knew.

"Well let's go!"He smiled. I got up and we walked to his house.

"Honey I'm home!"

"Daaaadddyyy!"Elicia yelled as she ran to hug her dad. I giggled. I never had that.. No this is a party I am going to have a good time.

"Elicia., this is (Y/n) she takes care of Ed and Al."

"Hi sweetie!"I said. She then came up and hugged me.

"I like (Y/n)! She seems nice!"Elicia says.

"Oh hi honey, how was work?"

"It was alright, then (Y/n) here gave me some coffee and the day went better."

"Coffee is good for the soul."I add.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/n). I'm sorry but we are not set up for the party yet."

"It's fine do you want any help?"

"That'd be amazing! Thank you."I followed her and we set up. We did things like clean set the tables up. We also actually set the tables. It was a lot of fun actually. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!"I yelled. I walked over to the door to see Ed and Al.

"We are just finishing setting up."

"Now I know where you've been all day."I giggled at Ed's statement. I let them inside. After that a ton more people came. I was sitting down with Hughes. Talking.

"What is it like being Elicia's dad?"I asked looking down.

"It's great. During this time in her life she loves me."

"Yeah soon enough she'll not like you as much."

"I don't want that day to happen."

"I suggest that you buy her tampons and ice cream and you'll be fine..."

"Good thing to know..."

"Now what are you two talking about?"Riza asked.

"Talking about what he should get her for her to like him while she is a teen."

"Tampons and Ice Cream."Both me and Riza say.

"Okay now I know for sure."

"Also give her space..."Riza says.

"Yes. And if she has cramps.. Get her a heating pad."

"Yes."Riza said.

"So this is what you meant by 'Don't ask' huh Hawkeye?"

"It's rude to listen to this kind of conversation.."

"I find it funny that Ed would do the same thing... Boys are so immature.."I say.

"I'm fine though right?"Hughes asks.

"Yeah you have a kid to keep you in line..."

"While these guys are being the kid."Riza adds.

"So true. Oh it looks like their doing presents let's go watch Hughes get the camera."I say. I walk over to a clearing.

"I wanna open this one!"It was my present. I watch her open it. I see her eyes light up when she sees the dress. Her mom picks it up and shows everyone.

"(Y/n) your really good at sewing!"Riza complements.

"Thanks."

"Say thank you."

"Thank you (Y/n)!"Elicia says. I freak out cause she's just so frigging cute.