"Once Cancer gets back we can sort it out. If we're lucky, she won't be long." Capricorn put his hand on her shoulder.

"Taurus was worried about you," Gem said out of the blue.

"She's family. I'm worried about her too," Capricorn replied.

"Capricorn? If I don't make it—" Gem started, only to get interrupted.

"You will."

"Or if you don't make it," Gem continued. "I think I'm in love with you."

Capricorn looked at Gem with despair in his eyes. "I think I love you too."

Gem pulled Capricorn down and kissed him. When they pulled up, Capricorn had one thing to say.

"Ha. I've got a crick in my neck. You're shorter than you look."

Gem gave him a look that said, I'll kill you later.

———————
Taurus and Pisces ran through the woods, incredibly wary after Virgo's phone call. Taurus has once again turned visible, and the two were tripping on branches. Suddenly, Pisces fell into someone.

Pisces screamed. "Get away, you bitch!"

Taurus helped her up. "Pisces, that's Tari."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought you were Ms Mal." Pisces let out a long breath and helped up Sagittarius.

"Why would Ms Mal be in the woods?" Sagittarius asked the two.

"We got a call from Virgo and the lookout team saying they saw her coming in here," Taurus explained. "So we started running."

"Wait, wasn't Gem with you?" Sagittarius asked them, looking around.

Taurus hung her head, while Pisces looked anywhere but Sagittarius. Taurus was the first to speak.

"Hydrus grabbed her and we have no clue where she ended up. I think I saw her get away but I don't know for how long," Taurus spoke carefully, as if every word was worse than the one before.

"And you left her?" Sagittarius scowled.

"We thought she was behind us until we looked back and saw her running in the opposite direction. Maybe Cap or Nye found her or something," Pisces added in.

Sagittarius groaned. Pisces and Taurus' eyes widened and they stepped back in fear. Sagittarius furrowed her brows and spun around, only to be faced with Ms Mal.

"Please, don't let me interrupt your little quarrel." Ms Mal had a sinister look in her eyes.

"Ms Mal. The worst English teacher to ever live," Taurus muttered.

"Please, call me by my real name," Ms Mal gave them a sickening grin. "Pavo."

"The peacock. You're a constellation," Pisces realized.

"Almost everyone is the godawful town is." Pavo Mal stepped closer. "But not every constellation should be alive."

Pavo Mal stepped closer to Pisces and stabbed her through the stomach. Pisces grabbed her stomach, but didn't pull out the spear. Instead, she broke it so it would stay in her.