yeet | thor + peter P. + reader

⇯inspo inspo⇯

"Are you sure this battle cry will enhance my power?" Thor asked as he looked at you and Peter with his head to the side.

"Yes." You said with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah totally! Plus, Ned will love it!" Peter said as he bounced on his spot.

Thor looked between the two of you questionably, before sighing and taking hold of Strombreaker tightly in his hand.

"Alright then. . ." Thor said with a final sigh as he got ready to swing Strombreaker.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" You said to Peter as he started to take out his phone to record.

"Yeah, yeah I got faith." He said as he hit the record button.

"Okay. . .go ahead Thor!" You said as you looked at the screen then back at Thor.

Thor slinged his arm back holding Strombreaker tightly in his hand. Lighting starts to form around Thor as he got ready to swing.

"YEET!" Thor yells out as he throws Strombreaker, hitting it to the wall of the compound.

"YES!" You and Peter yelled out as you hit the end button.

Thor looked at the two of you with a huge smile as he took out Strombreaker  from the wall.

As you three look at the hole in the wall you see an angered Tony looking at you and Peter.

"You TWO better have a good explanation as to why the hell there's a whole in the wall!" Tony said as he started to get red in the face.

"Make a run for it?" You suggested to Peter in a whisper.

"Yeah, on three." Peter whispered back.

"One.  . ."

"Two. . ."

"THREE!" You both yelled out as you made a run for it out of the compound.

"YOU TWO COME BACK HERE!"

『𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें