WAIT SO HES MY TEACHER??!?

Your body was stiff and burning, you noticed that you were staring at him as you did he turned to you.

"(Y/N) are you going to sit down or what." he says coldly "OH right s-sorry about t-that.."
The class began to laugh
"Someone has a crush!"Someone says out loud "Shut it everyone or I'll make you shut it." Everyone went quiet

A couple of minutes went by while Aizawa senpai explained to us what was going to happen today.

"Okay everyone go get pampered up." As he said that he turned his attention to me and as he did he began to walk towards me as soon as he did I felt my nerves get tight and my body heat up.

"The cat is okay, recovery girl took care of it, you can pick the cat up after your punishment ."

I looked up at him nervously

"what's the punishment?" As I said that he grinned and walked away (*I'm in so much trouble then :(...*) after class everyone went home but I had to stay in class. As I went to find Aizawa I bumped into a solid figure as I looked up it was Aizawa,

(*it happened again my body it won't relax!*)
"Are you okay." He says giving me his hand, I

looked at it I noticed it was covered in scars, I wondered what happend to him, but for the first time in a long time I was okay to be touched...by a man. When I grabbed his hand he gave me a strong yet gentle pull.

" Sorry about that.." I say this looking down unable to look at him in the eyes
"It's fine don't worry about it, anyway are you going to keep the cat" he says this lazily without emotion

"Y-yeah I guess so..." He breathes in "Why?" I looked up at him in confusion "what do you mean why??" He stared down at me and says "what I mean is why do you want to keep it so badly, I could see it in your eyes that you want to."

I pause and looked down realizing why I want to, it was because the cat reminded me of myself when I was younger, the time I was hopeless and alone with no love...
I bit my teeth in anger Aizawa took notice and pulled up my chin and says

"Don't do that to yourself, or else I might have to take you to recovery girl."
I looked into his soft yet lazy warm eyes in shock and I felt myself start to tear up Aizawa took notice on what was happening and began to pat my head.

"Dont cry if you do youre gonna make me feel bad.."

At that moment I jumped into his arms in full tears,
(* why am I crying infront of some guy?!? Why couldn't I hold it in??!?*)

Everything turned white and everything was slow as I began to fall into his arms to the ground.
As soon as we hit the ground he had a surprised look and started to blush a little i could tell that he was trying to hide it and he
slowly put his arm around my waist.

" Please don't touch my back i-it has terrible memorys..." I say this and all of a sudden my memorys got transffered into his mind I noticed how he stiffened and began to cry and see what happened to me but luckily be didn't see the full picture not the part of my wings getting cut off...

"I'm sorry (Y/N)...for what happened..." as he said this I felt warm breath going onto my neck. And his arms tightening on my waist.

(*I could smell his Cologne it's such a warm scent.*)