The race

Sam and Lydia walked around for ages. "Will you buy me some cotten candy?" Sam asked smiling up at his sister innocently. She rolled her eyes and ruffled his hair. She walked towards the stand and smiled softly at the man. After she payed she handed Sam his candy. She gently picked at her's. "There I can see him". Sam shouted. Lydia watched as her brother once again ran of. She silently cursed him and ran after him. They came to a stop as they saw him talking to a group. Lydia gulped as it was the same group from earlier. "Mikey". Sam shouted. Michael turned and sighed when he saw his two siblings. "You going to introduce us to your friends?" A curly haired blonde asked. 

Michael licked his bottom lip and answered. "This is my brother Sam and My sister Lydia". Lydia smiled softly at the group and turned her attention to her brother. "Are you coming home?" she asked. Michael was about to answer when someone else had already beaten him. "He's coming with us sweetheart. We're just having a friendly little race, aren't we Michael". She looked at the man with platnium blond hair. Upclose she could see how handsome he really was. The girl that Michael was following was sitting on the back of his bike. Her head was rested on his back but her eyes where trained on Michael.

"I'll be home soon Lyd". Michael said softly. He smiled slighty and she could tell he was nervous. "Or you could come along sugar". Another blond said. Lydia took in his profile. He looked like a twister sister. She looked down at Sam and shook her head. "No I think I'll pass, Michael I really think you should pass too". The boys started to laugh. "You going to listen to your little sister Michael or are you joining the big boys". Michael looked at his sister quickly and said. "Look i'll see you at home". She sighed and stood back, not bothering to look at him. She watched as the dark haired man gently whispered to the boy behind him. "We're going for a ride". The young boy nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

"See you around beautiful". The leader said smirking, before driving off. She watched as Michael sped of after him. The last thing she saw was the smoke of the sand as they went off into the night. "Just ignore him Lydia you can hang out with me". Sam said. Lydia smiled soflty at her younger brother and handed him her barely touched cotten candy. They hooked arms and walked back to where their mom had parked the car. "Hey kids". She said smiling as she walked towards them. She frowned and asked. "Where's Michael?" They both looked at each other quicky. Lydia answered. "He made some friends, there just riding there bikes together". Lucy frowned but nodded her head. 

She knew her oldest child would do what he'd like, and there was no way trying to talk him around. "Let's get you home, what you both need is a good night rest. You've been up for ages". She said smiling. They all entered the car, a good night sleep awaiting them.