Chapter 1

Lauren POV

"Omg Where The Hell Is Lucas!?" I say . I'm wait outside for Lucas ass again . He's The Reason We're always late to class !

I hear him pull up "Hey Babe!" He Says As He Gets Out . He Gave Me A Kiss . "GoodMorning Beautiful" He Smiles As He Opens The Car Door For Me .

"You're Late again Lucas" I Say Getting in the car

"I Know Baby , I'm Sorry I Won't Be Late Anymore ." He Said Getting In The Car .

"Okay , I Don't Want To Be Late Anymore " I say rolling my eyes .

" I Promise Baby I won't Be Late Anymore " he said driving off .

I know he's lying he said that the last damn time .

Lucas POV

I know she's mad . I Didn't Mean To Be Late Again . I woke up late .

"Damn Bae , I Don't Get A GoodMorning Or A Hello ?" I said getting out of the car and going to the other side

"GoodMorning baby" lauren giggled as I opened the door for her . She got out and kissed me . We were kissing for like two minutes .

"Cuz get a room niggas " Angelo Yelled as he walked to us with Leanna .

"Shutup Lo " Lauren Laughed As She Grabbed Her Bag .

Lauren POV

"Hey Lee " I Smiled and said to her

"Hey Lauren" she smiled at me

They all get to class and sat down .

" GoodMorning Class , Take Out Your History Books And Turn To Page 142" Mr . Thomas Said In His strong British Accent

They all groan taking out their book and turning to the page .

"Mr . Thomas , Can I use the bathroom?" Mariya Asked .

"Yeah Yeah Go Ahead" he said reading his magazine .

Mariya POV

I Left the room with relief . "Thank god" i said backing into the locker .

I saw Darío and Alannis Walking Hand In Hand Laughing And Smiling . They're So Cute .

"Hey Riya " Alannis Said Happily Hugging Her .

"Hey Lanny" I Said Hugging Her Back .

"Hey Twinkle Toes" I said Laughing

"Bruh Don't Call Me That " Darío Mean Mugged Me .

"Where Y'all Headed?" I Asked

"To Class , Where You Going?" Alannis Asked .

"Escaping From That Prison " Riya Laughed

"Okay " Darío laughed "Come On Baby" he grabbed Alannis hand and walked to class .

"Bye guys " I Said and headed to the bathroom .

As I'm walking to the bathroom I feel hands around my waist "hey baby you missed me " a voice said

" Bruh I thought I told you to stay away from me Thomas " I said In An angry voice

"Aw come on I know you missed me baby " he said kissing my neck

"No Nigga !" I said pushing him off me " I didn't Miss Yo Black Ass " I continued

" Damn that hurt " he said

" Maybe this'll hurt more " I said slapping his ass hard and running to the bathroom.