Twenty-One.

A/N: I would like to dedicate this chapter to butterfly286 . It's fine if you already banned my stories but thank you for commented and read this story. I'm sorry if me somehow offended you in such a way that I didn't even realised so yeah. This chapter is for you. This is not me trying to make you crawling back to this story but I felt bad for making you feel like I don't like you. This chapter is for you xx

-

London, September 7

"Goodbye Lucas and Mr. Styles" Louis looks at his husband's eyes one last time before leaving with Niall.

Harry saw anger in the blondie's eyes and hurt in his husband's eyes but quickly shrugs and turns to look at his boyfriend who is now glares dagger at him.

"Baby? Why?" Harry asks taking Lucas hand in his.

"Why did you act like you don't like Louis and his blondie friend?" Lucas pouts. Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Awee..don't pout baby" Harry coos and leans in to give his boyfriend a quick kiss on his pouty lips. Lucas giggles at that.

"That's my beautiful baby all smiley again!" Harry says sweetly making Lucas blush. Harry's heart flutters looking at his boyfriend and he thinks it's the right time to confess his real feelings towards the boy.

"Fine! But you're my boyfriend and I don't like it if my own man didn't like my friends! I like Louis and his blondie friend, Niall...so you have to be nice for me? Please?" Lucas looks at Harry with his big eyes.

Harry sighs.

"Fine. Just for you yeah? Anything for my beautiful beautiful princess" Harry bops his nose against Lucas's making the small boy of the two giggles. Harry smiles fondly.

Lucas then stop his giggle after remember something. He felt guilty for using Harry. The man is a great guy and he kind of genuine like Harry for real not just how thick is his wallet but he needs money for his own luxurious life and of course for other reason but we will get to that later.

"Hazzy...." Lucas calls cutely.

"Yes baby?" Harry responds sweetly. Giving all his attention to his boyfriend

"I really don't want to ask for your help but...umm my mum needs her medical stuff and it's so expensive I don't think I can afford it. It's fine if you can't help me but I'm scared if anything bad happens to her I'm so numb..i didn't know how to-"

"Hey..hey..baby of course I want to help your mum. I'm your boyfriend and you can ask me anything. I'm so glad you told me this baby. I hate seeing you sad I'll-"

"No! no.. honey it's too much and I don't really want to make you think I'm after your money. I'm not a gold digger-" Lucas lies and got interrupts again.

"Lucas baby! I'm your boyfriend and I would really love to help you! Money isn't an issue for me. I'll transfer the money to you tomorrow and you didn't get to say anything in this! Got it baby?" Harry exclaims shaking his head. How dare Lucas think that he can't ask his own boyfriend for help.

Lucas smiles sweetly at Harry but jumping in the inside. He is too happy that Harry Styles is wrapped around his lil finger.

"Thank you so much Harry" Lucas wraps his hands around Harry's neck and kisses his lips. Harry happily kiss back. They make out a bit and pull away after.

"Anything for you love. So how much?" Harry asks just wanting to know the amount of money his boyfriend needs.

"Umm....£4 thousands.. I know it's too much for medical stuff but-"