Obsticle number three

"I see that you've inherited your father's abilities" she says to me, as she tilts her head slightly, "And some of mine" she says as I throw a chair towards her, she blocks it with her blue force as I watch Conner squirm on the ground.

"Chloe!" Someone shouts as I see James there on the side with Griffen, James' eyes looking frantically at me.

"Oh, this is the boy that is mated to you my baby? Well let's just see what I can do!" Diana yells as she summons a dark blue force around James dragging him towards her, she wraps a thin hand around his neck.

"James!" I shout as he screams in pain, his body drops to the floor as I stare wide-eyed at him.

"You killed him!" I shout at her as she laughs at me waving me off.

"He's not dead silly girl! Your mate bond is torn apart!" she says to me, I look at James and gulp down.

"Does it hurt?" she seethes at me, I furrow my eyebrows together and throw another hurling black cloud towards her as she is thrown towards the side, she rolls onto the floor as I use the time to jump down and check on James.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, she thinks that it's hurt us, so play along" he says to me, I nod my head and help him up, he goes to Conner and throws his body over his shoulders and runs out of the way, Griffen smiles as he stands by my side.

"Griffen, get my dad out of here as well as everyone else"

"What? Why?"

"Because I have a feeling that she's saving her bigger powers till later" I say to him, he doesn't argue and runs off out of the room, the sound of scurrying and yelps of pain ring through my ears as they run out of the building.

"You're much stronger then I thought, going to have to use a lot more force then that to keep me knocked to the ground though girl" she spits out at me hurdling a cloud at me, I block it with my own as I dig my heels into the ground, I lunge to her as I see a fist curling by her side.

I slam my fist down onto her cheek, her flies across the room, as I don't hold back on the darkness within me, she groans in pain as she holds her cheek she looks at me with surprise and slight angst towards me. My chest heaves up and down with every breath that I take, I stride towards her as she does the same, as we both pick up the pace as I jump slamming a thick dark cloud onto her. A dense blue shield covers her as she pushes her forces onto me slamming me into floating furniture as I feel the air is knocked out of my lungs, I doge within seconds of her blue force pegs itself at me. I drop down to the ground and lift up a large chunk of cement to block her next attack as I use it to bury her with it.

"You may be able to doge my attacks child, but how about your own?" she says as she summons a hoard of demon's, they run at me as I growl at them, a red light bursts them all apart as I turn to see Lucifer on the side.

"Diana! Stop this!" he shouts at her, I watch as Lucifer walks in front of me a slight limp in his step as I see his stance. A protective stance as she smiles and laughs at him, I know that it's hard on him for this, this war for power is pointless and useless as I see the others stand to the side watching in fear.

"Oh my husband, this isn't the type of family reunion I was thinking of" she jokes to him; I see her standing there her shoulders drawn into her chest a little.

"Why are you doing this Diana? Please! Just come home," he says making her scoff.

"Come home? I'd rather die then be in a house with you" she reeks out as she sends him flying across the floor as she impales him with two large metal rods as I hear him scream as it begins to fuel my anger.

"That can be arranged!" I say as I send shards of glass her way, she is hit by majority of them as I jump into the air, black clouds that sing of death surround her as she looks around blood profusely pouring itself out of her as it gives me memories of the crash.