Ten

"Lady Yona? Are you sure about this?" I ask the red head.

"What do you mean Asuka?"

"I believe she means, 'Do you feel safe without the Lightning Beast?'" Yoon replied, joining our conversation.

"Of course I don't! I was just trying to be considerate!" Princess Yona said, waving her hands to Yoon. "Hak has protected me for so long. So I need to learn to take care of myself and not rely on him so much."

"Has it crossed your mind that he just might want to be relied on?"

"That's ridiculous. I doubt that." she told him.

Then I feel sorry for him. For once. I thought.

~Mini time skip~

"Asuka! There is no door here!" Yoon yelled.

"Yes there is," I said slyly. Then I pushed the brick part to where the passage opened up.

"Well I'll be damned," Yoon said out loud.

"All of you go on ahead," Kija said.

"Why?"

"I'm going to make sure that there are no people following us." I nodded at him. The villagers have had their eyes on us for a while now.

"Be careful," I say. He started to look a little red.

Wait.....He's....Blushing? I stared at him a little while longer then smiled. It's cute!

~Seiryuu P.O.V~

My eyes....They ache more than usual.... I was sitting against the wall with Ao on my lap. The memory of that red haired girl was flashing through my head.
"You must serve the hiryuu. Protect, cherish and love him. Never betray him."
Who's voice was that? Then the white haired man was in my head. Who was that man? The word Hakuryuu kept coming to me. My breath started to become more heavy. Then I thought of her.
"Asuka........I want to see you....." I said. Then I sense someone coming. More like three.
Intruders? ....I'll cut them down!
And there they were, in front of me. The girl with red hair caught my attention, then my blood started to boil again.
Who is she? Why does she make me feel this way?
"We meet again, Seiryuu."

~Asuka's P.O.V.~
"We meet again, Seiryuu," Princess Yona said. I was on her left side, while Yoon, on the right. Judging by the way he looked, I say he was too focus on Lady Yona to notice us. In a flash he took his sword and held it in front of him, with a battle cry, painting heavily.
"This guy is crazy! Maybe we should get out of here before he cut's all of us up," Yoon suggested, 'tapping' her shoulder.
"Pukkyuu," was a sound I remembered. I looked down to see Ao at Lady Yona's feet.
Ao! You're so cute!
"Oh! Well hello there little furry friend!" she exclaimed. Lady Yona bent down and picked up Ao.
"Watch out that thing has huge cheeks! What is it?"
Yoon.....You are so stupid....I thought.
"It's a squirrel, Baka." I heard Seiryuu make a quick, and light gasp. I looked over to him and smiled. Next thing I knew, Ao was on my shoulder, rubbing her cheek against mine. "Nice to see you too, Ao."
"Ao? That's her name?" Princess Yona asked Seiryuu.
"...........Yes....."
"Wow, he actually replied!" Yoon blurted out.
"I don't think it suits her that much," she stated.
"Lady Yona!" I said glaring at her.
"Ok let's not piss him off even more! Meet him halfway at least!"
"My name is Yona. I would like to thank you for helping out Asuka when she was in trouble. May I ask what your name is?" She asked, ignoring our statements.
Jeez.... I looked over at Seiryuu. He looks....Unsure of himself....
"
.........Se...Seiryuu....." he answered.
"She means your name, not your title," I said. Then something clicked in my head.
If he answers with his title then...? "You don't have a name, do you?"
He nodes then added "Just...Seiryuu..."
Princess started to walk to him.
"Stay away!" He yells and points the sword at her. "Why are you here? And why is....Hakuryuu...?"
With a straight face, she replies, "I came here to meet you." Then she smiled, "I would like to borrow your power, and for you to come with us."
"My....Power...." He asked shocked. Then I got a bad vibe, and quickly rushed in front of Yona, causing him to grab my cloak instead of hers, with his sword pointed to me.
"Asuka!" Yoon yelled.
"Stay back!" I replied in a calm and stern voice, not looking at any of them except for Seiryuu's mask. I could tell that he was surprised to see me do what I just did.
"Enemies....They're enemies! Why do you stop me Asuka?!" He asked in a frustrated tone.
"Because I would also like you to help us," I said. "I guess that makes me an enemy as well." He tightened his grip on my clothing, with his other hand shaking along with his weapon.

~Seiryuu's P.O.V.~
"Because I would also like you to help us. I guess that makes me an enemy as well."
What?! I tighten my grip on her. However, my other hand was trembling like a leaf.
"The four dragon warriors. You are now an extensions of us."
Why?!
"You must serve the hiryuu
. Protect, cherish and love him. Never betray him."
"Asuka....What are you and that girl? I don't know you or her but....I feel like I should..." Then the memories of holding her hand came to me.
Why do I want to cry?
"Seiryuu...." she said. She placed her hand on my cheek. I inhaled slightly, shocked by her movements.
Her touch....It's so....warm....
"
We are not your enemies. Princess Yona is looking for the dragons so she can continue living," she explained. I let go of her, put down my sword, with her hand still on my face, and rested my other hand over hers.
My....heart....It's....pounding....
Not long after she pulled away and took a few steps back.
"Your turn Princess," She said, looking at the red haired girl.

~Yoon's P.O.V~
Wow....Asuka really calmed him down.

~Yona's P.O.V~
Amazing.... I can tell that they really care about each other. I wonder why....

~Asuka's P.O.V~
"Your turn Princess," I said turning to Yona. She looked at me for a second and nodded. She turned her gaze to Seiryuu's direction.
"I would like you come with us. Will you join me and become my friend?" She asked with a hand extended to him. He look at it for a little bit until saying, "I....am....a curse.... No one.....from the outside world...can know...."

"What do you mean? I don't believe that," she protested.

"Leave.....Now...." I let out a small gasp.

No....I'm not leaving....

"Alright. Let's go Yoon, Asuka," She said turning toward us, and started walking away.

"Wait...."

Lady Yona turned around to face Seiryuu.

"I want.....Asuka to...stay...." he said. She looked at me.

"I'll stay here for a little bit. Let me see if I can help him," I told her. She nodded. Then both she and Yoon are gone. Leaving me with Seiryuu.