Chapter 6: Berry picking/a spark connect to us.

Beginne am Anfang

"You promise..?" He asked her.

"I promise," She said smiling. Creek then smiled softly to her back. As they embraced into a hug.

"Thank you Jasmine."

"You're welcome."

______________________________________________________________________________

Poppy and the snack pack place berries on the basket as volunteers were helping them with berry harvesting.

A bright scarlet red troll with blue hair, blue eyes wore a blue and purple stripe summer dress, her hair was tied in a braid with a floppy hat with a sunflower in it. Her name is Scarlett helping Karma, Harper and Lulu with the berries by washing them with hose, spreading the water all over the berries.

Cooper got sprayed on dropping the basket.

"Ah! Hey!" Cooper cried as his fur got wet.

"Sorry!" Scarlett apologize them.

"No worries."

Jasmine went up to them with Creek picking berries. More and more.
Scarlett, Karma and the snack pack saw them.
"Hey there Jasmine, who's-" Karma gasped as the troll children pointed in fear at Creek.
"Creek!" Scarlett cried out as they ran and hides behind Cooper scared and screaming.

Smidge went up to him.
"Is he bothering you all?!!" Smidge cracking her knuckles, ready to hit him. But Jasmine stops him. "Okay, let's not hit him."

"Why?! He done something before!" Smidge protested.

"You guys don't know anything about him!" Jasmine replied started to get upset. "You don't even know?! He betrayed the trolls by a bergen lady name Chef!" Smidge yelled in rage wanted to pounced on Creek, punching him and kicking him, but the snack pack trying to hold her down trying not to make it worse for everyone.

"You don't know why?!"

"Why what???!!!" Jasmine asked upsetly.

"He betrayed us! He sold us out! And did this to all of us!" Cooper said angry.

"I know, Because he can change somehow! Watch me!"
Jasmine said taking Creek away from the snack pack.
As Branch scoffed.
"Yeah, Right! She's helping him! What does he do betray us again?!!" Branch said crossing his arms as everyone looked at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine was in a yellow dress, tied her hair on a bun to look nice for Creek.
She packed food for a picnic. She then looked at the mirror as she she looks vibrant in bright colors in yellow.

Since her mother said to her that love would come some day. She do miss her mother since a bergen took her and her grandma Rosiepuff is gone and her cousin is unknown somewhere.

She walks to the field that Creek was waiting for her he wore a nice button up white shirt and his yellow pants had laid the picnic blanket on the ground. Looking at the sunset.

Jasmine came up to him placing the picnic basket between them as sat next to him.

"Hey," She greeted smiling.

"Hey." Creek greeted back smiling back. Jasmine picked up the basket was berry pie that the trolls
Made for the festival coming up soon. Creek had glasses and pours it into the glasses.

"It's so beautiful out here." She said while sighing happily as she leaned against his shoulder.
Creek blushed lightly. "Indeed." He said.
They didn't notice the snack pack was watching them along with Branch and Poppy hiding in the bushes.

"I love stake outs!!!! Hehehehe!!!" Guy Diamond said quietly giggling as Cooper, Biggie and DJ Suki shushes him.

"Sorry..." Guy Diamond.
"Branch, are you sure about this...?" Poppy asked quietly. Branch got his binoculars.

"I'm positive," Branch said looking through the binoculars.

Jasmine and Creek watched the sun setting turning to dark night sky. "Creek...?" Jasmine said.

"Yea...?"

"Do you feel lonely?"

"Well...Sometimes...?" Creek said.
"Why are you asking me that?"
"Well, I was Since...My mom was gone." Jasmine said try not to cry, Creek then lifted her chin up.

"Care to tell me...?" Jasmine sniffed trying to explain it. As the trolls were spying on them.

"Well, my mom is very nice to me. When I was young. Me and her always stargazing at night. Since she was taken by a Bergen, I was taken care by my grandma and grandpa."

"What's your grandpa and grandma's names?" Creek asked.
"They're names are Grandpa Oak and Grandma Rosiepuff." She said sniffling. Branch's jaw dropped hearing what she said about her grandparents.

"Branch's what's wrong...?" Poppy looked concerned about her boyfriend.
Branch kept walking far from them ignoring Poppy's calling his name. He was shock and speechless that he realized about Janine said what that means.
"I-Is...She my cousin...?" He thought
Dun dun dunnn!!!!!!
Uh oh Branch found that she and him are related!!!
Thank you Jasmine10_2005
For helping me.
And sorry everyone I have lots of writers blocks
broppynerd
TrollsClub112939
Snapple651
Sorry for waiting here it is thank you!!!! For reading I'll update more if I have more time.
Thanks for reading.