Unwilling to give me the chance to tease him any longer, he gazes at me for a long moment before he grasps my arms and pulls me against him, kissing me.

I exhale at his sudden movement and at how unbelievable his soft, full lips feel on my own. Martijn's light brown curls tickle my forehead, and I move my hands to his marvelous hair, still moving my lips in sync with his. I tangle my fingers hopelessly in his strands and he moans at the feeling. I can feel the vibration of the sound in my body, and I smile into the kiss.

My hair falls over my shoulders and around our heads, creating a curtain, a small nook that feels so completely intimate. 

Martijn deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue over my lips and brushing my own. I moan, unable to contain myself. I move my hands down from his hair to his hard chest, which I can feel flexing under his t-shirt. My hands reach the bottom edge of his t-shirt, and my fingers play with the hem.

I can feel his hard stomach, the soft shirt, and the waistband of his sweatpants. This trifecta of perfection and I get it all to myself. I take the hem of his shirt and move it slowly up towards his head, brushing his abdomen as I go. His skin rises and falls at a faster pace as my fingers languidly move over his stomach, then his chest.

I continue kissing him, only breaking it to fully remove his pesky shirt. I can't help but sit up to admire his incredible body. His chest is hard and defined, his stomach even more so; he has clearly defined abs. Making a conscious decision, I sit up slightly and move so I'm sitting directly on top of what I was ignoring before. We are flush against each other.

Martijn's eyes widen and he gasps, "Fuck. Shit, Madi." His hands grasp my waist as if to steady himself. I smile at his reaction and lean down to kiss him again. I can't resist. He looks like he's about to come apart. He reaches up with one hand to cup my face, and leaves the other to roam about my waist and hips. 

My hands never stop moving - they move up his muscular arms to his broad shoulders and down his taut, sexy chest and stomach. I trace the lines etched in his torso with my fingers. His skin is so soft. He shifts with my hands, angling up towards my touch.

Breaking our kiss, I sit up, and he groans at the friction I create. I have to hold a moan back myself. 

Martijn watches my every move. I trace the outline of my body, starting with my thighs and moving up to my chest, before grasping the bottom of my shirt and lifting. My mind races as I do so, but I remember with relief that I'm wearing my favorite black lacy bralette. 

I pull the top over my head and toss the shirt behind me. I sit, topless, on his... middle area, and his mouth gapes open at the sight of me.

"Wow... you..." His lips won't stop trembling. I touch his stomach lightly, loving the feel of him under me. He finally finishes his sentence. "You're... incredible." Martijn's usually bright hazel eyes are now a dark forest green, and they glint with his intent.

He sits up so quickly I barely register the motion, and then we're both upright and kissing again. Martijn nips at my bottom lip as I try to continue kissing him deeply, but he pulls away the tiniest measure so he can capture my lip between his teeth. He tugs on it gently before pulling it into his mouth and softly sucking on it. I can't help but moan.

He releases my lips and kisses me again, his tongue exploring my mouth.

Martijn's hands start on my waist before moving to my hips. He leisurely runs his hands down my legs, and as he reaches my calves, he grabs them and wraps them around his waist.

We're so close and it's so incredible. He brings his hands back and wraps his arms around my waist to hold me as tightly as he can. Martijn's fingers clasp my side and nearly reach around to my bra. I grasp him as well, my fingers tangling in his hair, then running down his bare chest. 

I grip the waistband of his sweatpants, the backs of my fingers touching the solid, heavy skin below his waistline. Through the kiss, I can feel his lips tremble as my fingers wander along the edge of his pants. 

Abruptly, Martijn pulls away. "We should stop." He nearly pushes me off of him, all of a sudden in a rush... to get away from me?

He jumps off the bed, grabs my shirt from the floor, and chucks it at me. "Here."

I sit, alone on the bed, not knowing what I did wrong. "Martijn. What happened? Did I do something wrong?" 

Martijn glances at me as he pulls his own shirt over his head. "Nothing. And no... we just have an early day tomorrow. You have your meeting and so do I. We should get some rest."

I can't argue with what he said, but he pushed me away so suddenly, I can't imagine that nothing is wrong.

"I'll take the couch. You can have the bed." 

Martijn

I stomp out of Madi's room, not knowing what to think about myself. I'm so close to getting my career and life and therefore Elise back, and I go and let Madi do this stupid shit to me again. 

What the hell is wrong with me?