Chapter Four

~Grayson
The bell rings, meaning it's the end of the day.

I sit up out of my chair and the teacher yells at us to pick up the homework on the way out.

I pick up a sheet and throw it out as I pass the trash can. I swing my back-pack on my shoulder and walk out of the school doors.

I walk to my bus and climb aboard. I see Ethan all the way in the back talking to Kian*.

I slide into the seat beside his and throw my back pack on the other side.

"Really dude. That game is for little kids, man." Kian says crossing his arms against his chest.

Ethan gasps dramatically, "How. Dare. You. Roblox is a game for all ages!" He argues with a glare shooting towards Kian.

I laugh loudly, but it doesn't affect the conversation. "Wait, E, you play Roblox?" I say, swinging my legs over to the open side of the seat.

He glares at me "Yes, Gray, I play fucking Roblox" I laugh again, covering my stomach with my hand. He rolls his eyes, "It's not that funny..." He turns away and looks down to his phone.

I wipe my eye with a finger removing the tear that lays there.

Then I hear somebody climbing on the bus.

_________>:}________________________________________
I left y'all on a cliff hanger hehehe

Anyways

THATS ALL FOLKS 😈