jason Voorhees

Y/ns pov

I ran behind a tree and giggled. I was playing hide and seek with jason I met him at the beginning of summer we have been friends ever since.

*flash back*

"Hey loser!" Yelled Liza with her minions I sigh " hey liza wanna play with me? " I ask with my stuffed dog in my hands. "Sure~" she said grabbing it. She looked at it " be careful please" she smirked and threw it in the lake. "NOOOO!" I scream " hahaha your stupid stuffed animal can take a swim. So can you! " she said grabbing me and pushing me to the dock with every person in camp "no stop! Please!" I scream and kick. The camp people wasn't watching it hearing me. They threw me in and I scream "HELP I CAN'T SWIM! PLEASE!" I scream they all laugh when I went under water. I close my eyes and waited to die. I felt hands on me and water being rushed past me. As I go on The dock once more. I gasped and chocked for air looking around i see a talk man with a mask next to me. "Who are you?" He grunted I sighed " thank you sir.. " he graves a stick and wrote 'jason'  I nodded "im y/n" he grunted i looked around and saw everyone dead. I looked at him his hand was out for me to take. I took it and he walked to a cabin in the woods.  He handed me my dog and I took it hugging it This was my home now..

*end of flashback*

Heading door steps close to me I cover my mouth. With my dog in my arms. "Rah!" He yelled as he peaked from the tree I scream and run laughing. I hear him tuning close behind me he grabbed me and lifted me up spinning around " yay!!! " I giggled he smiled and put ME on his shoulder. "I love you jason!" I said hugging his head he smiled and held my hand making circles with his thumb. I took his mask off and put it on "I'm jason! I'm strong!" I said he chuckled and later my head. He put me down and started to count again. I ran to the lake and laid down giggling. He was taking so long so I took a nap

Jason's pov

I was walking around and found y/n sleeping by the lake. I played down next to her and looked at the sun set. This girl has changed me..I swear. "Jason...you found me!" She giggled I looked at her and smiled nodding he went between my legs and faced the lake looking at the beautiful colors in it..

*years later your 19*(same place and position)

My fingers went threw her hair slowly. "Jason...I know we are just friends But....I don't want to be your friend anymore..." I stoped and looked at her. ..a frown on my lips. " no not that  mean I just was to be more than that. I smiled and hugged her tight. "I love you jason" "i-i-i-i lov-e  you too." I said ' keep her safe Jason keep her safe. ' said mother. 'I will'