ghostface

Y/ns pov

Me and ghostface were walking down a medium large path in the woods after we just got done with our lunch. Half an hour of walking I hugged him to stop he looked at me confused. "What's wrong y/n?" He asked " my legs are a little tired is all..can we take a break? " I asked he nodded and sat down on a lot next to me. I looked at him and he looked at me. "do you think you can carry me?" I ask he sighed happily and nodded. He got up and went down a bit for me to get on. After I was in he started to was the sun was setting and books on trees lined the whole path. My eyes felt heavy and I slowly fell asleep.

Ghostface pov

She was very light for a 18 year old I thought (You are 19 he is 20 deal with it) her breathing slowed down. I smirked and looked over my shoulder to see her sleeping form I continue walking till we reached the house. I opened the door and locked it behind me I went to the bed room and set her down on her bed.  I was about to walk out when something grabbed my arm. "Don't go..." She said I smiled and got under the covers And held her close. She curled in a ball And put her head on my chest. "God I love you" I whispered. "I love you too.." She mumbled in a sleepy voice . I chuckled and turnt the lamp off. "Goodnight my love" I whispered and fell asleep.