Chapter 5

Chance woke up and went to find Wade, who walked in right before Chance was about to leave the room. Wade shut the door, a smirk spreading on his face. Without a word, Wade grabbed Chance by the waist and pulled him close, kissing him more intensely than times before. Wade held up Chance, allowing Chance to wrap his legs around Wade's waist without breaking the kiss. Chance's back met with a wall, and Wade broke the kiss, his lips just centimeters from Chance's. "I didn't want to do this while we were with my parents, but I couldn't wait any longer for this..." Wade said, cutting himself off by kissing Chance again with the same intensity as before.  Wade suddenly stopped the kiss and smirked. "But we can save this for later." He said smugly, setting Chance down. "You did that just to tease me?!" Chance pouted as Wade's smirk just grew. "Yup." He said, walking out. "Oh, I see how it is." Chance said, plotting his next move.

Later at night, Wade walked into their room and suddenly found himself pinned to the wall by Chance. "I believe we have something to finish from earlier..." Chance said, running his hands under Wade's shirt, resting his hands on Wade's chest. Wade smirked. "My parents are out, so I think we could." Wade replied, turning around so Chance was the one against the wall. "Then what are you waiting for?" Chance asked seductively, starting to undo Wade's pants and immediately giving Wade an erection. Wade ran his hands down Chance's body, until Chance stopped undoing Wade's pants. "Actually, we should wait until morning." Chance slid under Wade's arm, leaving Wade shook. "I see what you did. You're pretty good at payback." Wade admitted, redoing his pants. "I can tell." Chance smiled, gesturing towards Wade's erection that was visible through his pants. "Oh, quiet. It was hard to resist." Wade replied. Chance laughed his adorable laugh and laid down on the bed. Wade smiled and laid down beside Chance, pulling him close. He traced his thumb across Chance's soft lips, longing for them, but not wanting to discomfort Chance. Chance noticed this. "Oh, just kiss me." Chance said, making out with Wade for a solid five minutes before they both decided to settle down for the night.

(Timeskip to when they get back to Wade's house)

Chance was putting away the dishes while Wade was washing the counters. Suddenly, Chance dropped a plate, smashing it. "Oh, fuck me..." He said in irritation. Wade started smirking and stood up. "That wasn't an invitation." Chance said, trying to sound stern. Wade just got closer, Chance backing up. "I mean it. Leave me alone." Chance stuttered, starting to become flustered. He ran into the counter as he backed up, Wade getting into Chance's face with a low hum and a sexy smile on his face. Chance couldn't say anything, all he could do was blush furiously. "I've been waiting for this for a week... I've missed your lips... your touch... your body..." Wade said quietly,  breathing on Chance's neck. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" Wade said smugly, not letting Chance talk before he picked up Chance and began nibbling on his neck, definitely leaving tons of hickies. Chance moaned out, making Wade more horny than he already was. Wade threw Chance against the bed, basically tearing off both of their clothes, including their boxers. Chance went to move his hands across Wade's body, until Wade pinned them to the mattress. "You don't get to do anything." Wade demanded, starting to finger Chance. Chance moaned out, clutching Wade's free hand. Wade pulled his fingers out and flipped Chance over, not asking if he was ready this time. He thrusted inside of Chance, going a lot faster and harder than last time. "Wade.." Chance moaned out.

After their little sex session, they fell asleep beside each other.

About one month had passed, and not much happened. Until one morning, Chance didn't feel well at all. He rushed to the bathroom and began hurling his guts out, Wade watching from the doorway. "Do you need a doctor? I can make you an appointment." Wade said softly, picking up Chance. "I'll be fine." Was what Chance said until he was throwing up every morning all week.
"Alright. You have no choice this time. I'm taking you to the doctor because I'm really worried about you..." Wade said to Chance, looking surprisingly worried.
Wade drove Chance to the doctor, barely talking.
They were there for awhile, since the wait was so long. Chance thought it would just be the stomach flu, until it was something completely different.
"Congratulations, you're pregnant!" The doctor said, leaving both Chance and Wade shocked.